This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to obtain Manaphy?

#1FireLordJeffPosted 2/2/2014 5:48:32 AM
Hello everyone and good morning to you all I am interested in obtaining the pokemon Manaphy by 100% legit means to get it on my pokedex for my "pokemon X game" and I was told you can get it thru a copy of pokemon ranger and then transfer the egg to pearl and eventually when/if pokemon bank is released I can finally transfer it to my X game. I was originally told it was only available in the original ranger game but someone told me you can get the egg in the other 2 ranger games can anyone verify this info for me thanks I really want to get him for my "pokemon X game". :)
#2Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:51:27 AM
Punctuation. Use it.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#3FireLordJeff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 5:54:24 AM
Sorry I am not a smart person and I don;t know how to puncuate and spell every word I type properly if you told like how I typed it just ignore me please.
#4HydreigoonPosted 2/2/2014 5:56:13 AM
Ace is the board's jerk, don't pay him much attention.
But to answer your question, you won't be able to get your Manaphy until the Pokebank is out, which has been delayed for more than a month.
I'd suggest going to the trade boards for something like this.
---
3DS FC: 3780 9238 3895 (Hydreigoon) Pokemon Y IGN: Hydreigoon
PSN: Shiny_Hydreigon PM me if you added me
#5gkathellarPosted 2/2/2014 5:59:15 AM
If you want to prepare for the Bank's release and get a Manaphy ready for transfer, however, then what you can do is get a copy of Pokemon Ranger, and play the mission "Recover the Manaphy Egg!" This will allow you to transfer a Manaphy egg to a copy of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. From there, you can go through the standard steps of generation-to-generation transfer.
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#6FireLordJeff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:01:18 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Ace is the board's jerk, don't pay him much attention.
But to answer your question, you won't be able to get your Manaphy until the Pokebank is out, which has been delayed for more than a month.
I'd suggest going to the trade boards for something like this.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I know I won't be able to obtain him until Pokebank. I don't really want to trade for it either because I want to actually earn him. I just don't want to buy the other ranger games if I cannot get the egg from either of the other 2.
#7Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 6:01:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8FireLordJeff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:06:31 AM
gkathellar posted...
If you want to prepare for the Bank's release and get a Manaphy ready for transfer, however, then what you can do is get a copy of Pokemon Ranger, and play the mission "Recover the Manaphy Egg!" This will allow you to transfer a Manaphy egg to a copy of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. From there, you can go through the standard steps of generation-to-generation transfer.

Thanks for your input as well. I know I can get him from the original ranger game problem is it is limited to 1 egg per cartridge and I can't see any for sale other then used copys :( I was reading you can get the egg from the other 2 ranger games as well and there is new copys of them for sale I just don't wanna buy em unless I know I can get it from them too ^^ I can't wait till I can get him on my X game he is an awesome pokemon :D
#9gkathellarPosted 2/2/2014 6:07:46 AM
Ace81892 posted...
FireLordJeff posted...
Sorry I am not a smart person and I don;t know how to puncuate and spell every word I type properly if you told like how I typed it just ignore me please.

Underage user detected. You know you have to be 13 to use this forum, right? Also, I think it's funny that you just rephrased your old topic to pretend that it's relatable to Pokemon X. I reported this one too, but mods are dumb so they probably won't delete it.

IIRC, telling people that you've reported them is, itself, a moderation-worthy offense.
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#10DrakoVongola1Posted 2/2/2014 6:09:46 AM
gkathellar posted...
Ace81892 posted...
FireLordJeff posted...

Underage user detected. You know you have to be 13 to use this forum, right? Also, I think it's funny that you just rephrased your old topic to pretend that it's relatable to Pokemon X. I reported this one too, but mods are dumb so they probably won't delete it.

IIRC, telling people that you've reported them is, itself, a moderation-worthy offense.

Not for at least a year now.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.