This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to obtain Manaphy?

#11Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:09:58 AM
gkathellar posted...
Ace81892 posted...
FireLordJeff posted...
Sorry I am not a smart person and I don;t know how to puncuate and spell every word I type properly if you told like how I typed it just ignore me please.

Underage user detected. You know you have to be 13 to use this forum, right? Also, I think it's funny that you just rephrased your old topic to pretend that it's relatable to Pokemon X. I reported this one too, but mods are dumb so they probably won't delete it.

IIRC, telling people that you've reported them is, itself, a moderation-worthy offense.

You recall incorrectly. They changed the ToU so it no longer is. I love it.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#12HydreigoonPosted 2/2/2014 5:13:20 AM
Still, you do realize that he might not be underaged, and rather he is probably not good at typing? I still don't understand why you have to act like a jerk every time someone asks a question.
---
3DS FC: 3780 9238 3895 (Hydreigoon) Pokemon Y IGN: Hydreigoon
PSN: Shiny_Hydreigon PM me if you added me
#13Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:16:10 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Still, you do realize that he might not be underaged, and rather he is probably not good at typing? I still don't understand why you have to act like a jerk every time someone asks a question.

ChapFromKrugis summed it up so well I put it in my sig. Why am I a jerk? Because it's fun.
---
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#14DrakoVongola1Posted 2/2/2014 5:16:54 AM
Hydreigoon posted...

Welcome to the Internet, you seem to have just encountered your first troll. They feed off of people attacking them, the best defense against a troll is to simple ignore it and let it starve.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#15SoulRequiem2Posted 2/2/2014 5:17:47 AM
Also if the mods don't delete it it's because they probably don't see it worthy of deletion. Don't assume people will follow your wishes just because you feel like Ace.

As for another advice. Be sure to get a Ranger game that is not used. I have heard that once an egg is transferred it cannot be done again to prevent Manaphy spamming. Used is not bad, it just cannot guarantee you that the previous owner actually succeeded in the steps to make the egg available and actually transferred it to a DPPT game before.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: NAGASE KOFMI2
3DS FC: 1822-0244-5838 Steel Type with Klang,Ferroseed & Klefki
#16SAP_The_BullPosted 2/2/2014 5:20:11 AM
reporting can 2 ways theres also a thing as harassing ther forum users keep that in mind piss enough people off ull see yourself in your own boat
---
pokemon FC:2466-2885-2490
IGN:SinX
#17Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:22:58 AM
SAP_The_Bull posted...
reporting can 2 ways theres also a thing as harassing ther forum users keep that in mind piss enough people off ull see yourself in your own boat

I feel like this is directed at me, but I have no idea what it says. XD
---
#18DrakoVongola1Posted 2/2/2014 5:24:02 AM
Ace81892 posted...
SAP_The_Bull posted...

I feel like this is directed at me, but I have no idea what it says. XD

I think it says if you piss enough people off they'll just keep reporting you for harassment. I think.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#19WallydraiglePosted 2/2/2014 5:28:35 AM
SoulRequiem2 posted...
Also if the mods don't delete it it's because they probably don't see it worthy of deletion. Don't assume people will follow your wishes just because you feel like Ace.

As for another advice. Be sure to get a Ranger game that is not used. I have heard that once an egg is transferred it cannot be done again to prevent Manaphy spamming. Used is not bad, it just cannot guarantee you that the previous owner actually succeeded in the steps to make the egg available and actually transferred it to a DPPT game before.

Came in to post this. If your copy of Ranger has already transferred the manaphy egg it's not impossible to reset it so you can play through the game and get another one, but you would need third party hardware and it's not something everyone can do.
---
FC: 1091-8436-2422 munna espurr gothorita
#20FireLordJeff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 5:48:18 AM
Thanks for all the responses so far guys Im gonna do some more research into all this and hopefully find a used game with an egg still there I just got to do a lot of inquiries :p Guess I'll keep working on getting my legit mew in the mean time and have him ready for my "pokemon X" game. :D