This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I got a Shellder from Japan with Water Shuriken....

#11massifbeefPosted 2/2/2014 6:03:43 AM
Post a picture if you're not lying.
---
My signature? I'd be happy to... NOT TELL YOU!
FC: 2165-5608-6960 Safari: Garbodor, Seviper, Whirlipede
#12hodelino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:05:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13gkathellarPosted 2/2/2014 6:07:30 AM
hodelino posted...
beebarb posted...
It must be possible, because Pokemon X and Y haven't been hacked to the necessary extent, and Water Shuriken is a move introduced in X and Y.

Not all egg moves, and the chain breeding needed to get them have been figured out due to X and Y being impossible to data mine.

I also heard that some hacked pokes are around with some sort of virus so I'm really carefull with my traded pokes. Pokes without the Blue Pentagon = Release

Ahahahaha you trolls are so cute

2/10 for pretending to be innocent, though. On the internet, there are no innocents only degrees of guilt.
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#14Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 6:09:10 AM
hodelino posted...
beebarb posted...
It must be possible, because Pokemon X and Y haven't been hacked to the necessary extent, and Water Shuriken is a move introduced in X and Y.

Not all egg moves, and the chain breeding needed to get them have been figured out due to X and Y being impossible to data mine.

I also heard that some hacked pokes are around with some sort of virus so I'm really carefull with my traded pokes. Pokes without the Blue Pentagon = Release

Try making an alt if you want to troll. I've seen you post too much to believe that you are actually this stupid.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#15tathraPosted 2/2/2014 6:12:46 AM
the pentagon can be hacked into gen 5 mons, so it'll be there upon transfer. its obviously a hack.

you need to get rid of your cartridge, TC. now that you've had a hacked mon, your cartridge is forever marked, and you'll never be able to use it in tournaments or anything. all of your mons and even your trainer itself are now corrupted, and there's no fix.
---
3ds fc - 3625-8580-9519 - Official Trader's Guild member
TSV - 1940 - Poison Safari (Garbodor, Seviper, ???) - Free Pokerus, Happy Hour Smeargles on request
#16beebarbPosted 2/2/2014 6:16:56 AM
tathra posted...
the pentagon can be hacked into gen 5 mons, so it'll be there upon transfer. its obviously a hack.

you need to get rid of your cartridge, TC. now that you've had a hacked mon, your cartridge is forever marked, and you'll never be able to use it in tournaments or anything. all of your mons and even your trainer itself are now corrupted, and there's no fix.

Even as a joke response this is stupid... Water Shuriken was introduced in X and Y.
---
Objectivity is a futile effort on the Internet, people will assume a side is taken.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418
#17JudgmenlPosted 2/2/2014 6:21:08 AM
I'm not even going to read this topic anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sUtdyzN.png - http://i.imgur.com/n07Ugft.png
GameFAQs Avatars: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/3-poll-of-the-day/68247615
#18hodelino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:22:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19Mewtwo_soulPosted 2/2/2014 6:23:34 AM
hodelino posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Hi Gibbs, back with another topic again I see?

Who is Gibbs?

-> Uses "I got hack from Japan" topic like that Gibbs user.
--> Makes references as if hacks are super common on the X Y trade market just like Gibbs
-Uses other similar characteristics of said post.

If you aren't an alt of that poster, you're sure doing a fine job posting just like them.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#20Chaosmaster00Posted 2/2/2014 6:23:57 AM
Instead of curbing his action, just throw him onto the curb and be done with it.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - Trainer Sapphire - TSV: 401
Friend Safari: Fire; Growlithe, Braixen, Charmeleon