This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So sick of Battle Spot Choice Band Gale Wings Brave Bird Talonflame.

#21armourxiiPosted 2/4/2014 11:48:43 AM
Raltrios posted...
armourxii posted...
Everytime I build a new team, I LITERALLY have to factor in "The three". Gengar (Mega or otherwise), M-Kanga and Talonflame. I don't think you can make an efficient team now, without factoring in those three. Over-centralisation?, I dunno, but it's awfully common.

I haven't had any troubles with Gengar yet. But it's entirely possible the one's I've faced have been incompetent.

It's more Mega Gengar that troubles me, with the shadow tag, perish song, destiny bond combo. Regular Gengar isn't too bad for me, though it's still a threat.
---
FC 2681 0368 5541 IGN Cyrus
#22Plasma EXEPosted 2/4/2014 11:54:05 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Flying is bad offensively. If it is copypasta movesets, I see it doing worse since it won't be able to Flare Blitz or U-Turn without getting hit. Yeah it has bulk, but it also has crappy typing.

Flying is not bad offensively. Only Rock/Electric/Steel resist it, Fire covers 2 of those problems except rock which consists of slow pokemon anyway and not very hard to deal with.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite
#23OdaNobunaPosted 2/4/2014 11:56:08 AM
1 word: Tyranitar.
---
Playing: Pokemon Y; Pokemon Black 2, Rune Factory 4; Etrian Odyssey Untold; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#24Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 2/4/2014 12:04:14 PM
Model_Omega posted...
There's clearly a balancing issue when people frequently run a 4x Rock Weak mon, I mean even popular mons like Volcarona, Charizard Y and ****ing Ho-Oh get a lot of flak for being 4x weak to SR despite their obvious strength.
Yeah 81 Atk, so what, there aren't a lot of non-defencive mons that can survive 2x Choice'd Brave Burd that don't already resist Flying, and even then there's Steel Wing, Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Roost.... holy jebus GF? Do you even test this ****?

Oh look, another Pokemon with U-Turn that doesn't need it. More Flying types learn U-Turn than Bug types, which makes me wonder why it wasn't just a Flying type attack in the first place. And then a ton of great Bugs like Heracross, Escavalier, Galvantula, and Scolipede don't even learn U-Turn. Why does Gamefreak bother with type charts when movepools are even more f***ed?