This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I decided to raise only Kalos Pokemon...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I decided to raise only Kalos Pokemon...
1 year ago#1
And I've REALLY started to look at the new Pokemon differently. A lot of text ahead, but to get it out quick, these new Pokemon made me start from scratch in a sense, and offer new looks, styles, and strategies, and I have a lot of plans for my new Pokemon "family" in Kalos. I am loving X and Y.

A month ago when I got the game, I was enchanted by the game because I had waited so long for it (it was a gift; I couldn't have been happier) and was amazed by the huge gap, spec-wise. Online functions were smooth, a lot of Pokemon new and old were thrown at me in new 3D models, and catching Yveltal and then celebrating New Years made this game really special.

But then I went online and got crushed left to right.

I started breeding, and with the want to transfer older Pokemon in my head, I had kept my options really limited.

I raised a Goodra, a Greninja, and a Talonflame.

I won thrice in a row on Free Battles. (Using only three Pokemon. Team Preview, those three were all you'd see.)

I raised an Aegislash, a Florges, and a Heliolisk.

Now, I have only been using Kalos Pokemon for battles, and I have enough BP for 3 Ability Capsules. Pokebank isn't here, but Kalos has something to offer, and I'm glad I took it.

End blogging, or whatever this is.
---
Mild OCD sucks. There's even an even number of characters in this signature!
1 year ago#2
Helioisk and Malamar are two of the greatest things to happen.

Outside of the Spritzee line, I cant say I'm disappointed with any new poke
---
3DS FC: 1822-0159-2098 Luxio safari
1 year ago#3
I love using Dragalge. Running it with Toxic Spikes and Dragon Tail is so awesome. Especially when STAB Venoshock does more damage with the TS poisoning.
---
Not changing this sig until 3D Classics Q*Bert is released! Spread the word! Started 7-1-11
3DS friend code: 4253-3480-2588
1 year ago#4
I have yet to raise a Noivern, or Dragalge, or Malamar, to which I say to myself "What is taking you do long!?"

I love the new Kalos Dragons. They look great, and have neat little niches. Those exotic typed guys are gonna be my next additions to the family.

...Anyone know when Adaptabilty will be released for Skrelp line?
---
Mild OCD sucks. There's even an even number of characters in this signature!
1 year ago#5
Gen0408 posted...
I have yet to raise a Noivern, or Dragalge, or Malamar, to which I say to myself "What is taking you do long!?"

I love the new Kalos Dragons. They look great, and have neat little niches. Those exotic typed guys are gonna be my next additions to the family.

Dude, Adaptability Dragalge is going to be awesome. If I knew, I'd tell you. I'm waiting for it as well. I would think there would be something on the GL to earn one.
---
Not changing this sig until 3D Classics Q*Bert is released! Spread the word! Started 7-1-11
3DS friend code: 4253-3480-2588
1 year ago#6
Gen0408 posted...

Maybe never :c (Chandelure had Shadow Tag as an unreleased HA in gen V, but now it's Infiltrator. So Trollfreak may jus be messin with us)
---
FC: 1693-1529-4475. Safari: Zebstrika, Emolga, Helioptile
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I decided to raise only Kalos Pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived