This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear Fairy-Types...

#21Rikardo90Posted 2/3/2014 4:22:18 AM
I still think that fairy should've been strong against ghost instead of dark, dark didn't need this nerf and ghost is way too anoying right now.
---
3DS friend code: 4828 5041 9375 - currently playing pokemon X, add me and send your number at my inbox, I'm hoarding as much people as I can :D
#22hodelino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 4:49:24 AM
I personally think that the Fairy type brought some good changes into the metagame but there are 2 minor things that needs to be fixed.

1. Remove the Bug resistance
2. make it weak against Psychic types

As for now, the Fairy type itself is a bit too good and we got lucky that it's distribution is very small but imagine when GF decide to make some sort of Fairy Gliscor...
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
F***ing - Daemonscharm
#23LSSJ3VegittoPosted 2/3/2014 5:02:27 AM
gofghxg posted...
fight_or_flight posted...
Gameandwatch2 posted...
Fairy needs a third weakness, considering that it being weak against Poison doesn't change the fact that almost all of the Poison types are still too terrible to be worth consideration, and we didn't need even more reasons to use the Steel type.

I think giving it a Psychic weakness along with removing its Bug resist and Dark's weakness to it would've made it perfectly balanced.

WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT.

Nooo, I need to make xerneas beat yveltal, over and over and OVER! Also, If you can't beat faries, USE THEM.

That kind of defeats the purpose of their existence.

Can't beat dragons? use dragons.

Hopefully the type will gain more weaknesses in Gen 7. At very least lose the bug resist.
#24KeroroGunsouPosted 2/3/2014 7:14:38 AM
dear fairies, thank you for existing, now all those arrogant 10 year olds with their dragonites/hydreigons are not so pesky anymore, deal with it, haha
---
Pokemon X, TSV:3010, FC:4596-9778-4021, Fairy: Dedenne/Mawile/Cleffairy, InGameName: Denechka
#25InnerSolacePosted 2/3/2014 7:25:23 AM
I've never used Hydreigon before, but I am starting to like it, so I think I may breed a competitive Deino. Those base stats are pretty good, IMO. That and I am really starting to like its design.

Sure, it's 4x weak against Fairy, but that shouldn't matter as long as you play smartly.
---
3DS FC: 3668-8937-4809
My Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk, and Breloom. In-Game Name: Melody
#26FryDays5000Posted 2/3/2014 8:03:48 AM
InnerSolace posted...
I've never used Hydreigon before, but I am starting to like it, so I think I may breed a competitive Deino. Those base stats are pretty good, IMO. That and I am really starting to like its design.

Sure, it's 4x weak against Fairy, but that shouldn't matter as long as you play smartly.

This. Scarfed Hydra spamming Dark Pluse is an excellent Psychic and Ghost killer. Even if those Gengars packing D-Gleam are sashed, it has the 20% flinch chance :)
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC: 0645-6947-9076 Steel Safari:Ferroseed,Fortress, and Klefki
#27kclaujamesPosted 2/3/2014 8:08:51 AM
hodelino posted...
F*** you. Why you have to exist? Why does Arceus have such a grudge against me so he decided to create you? Do you know how it feels when you go to bed and you can't sleep because you check every 10 minutes if there is a Fairy-Type underneath it? And I remember those times when I just had to dogde those Focus Miss Attacks from Alakazam...good ol' days.

Yours sincerely

Hydreigon

P.S. F*** you again

Change the sig to Pangoro and the letter still makes perfect sense.
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600
#28kclaujamesPosted 2/3/2014 8:22:50 AM(edited)
Aysander posted...
Dear Hydreigon...

Do not lose heart! Even in the darkest times, you have your comrades....if a situation arises in which one of those fairies come out to attempt to trounce you, dial me.

Sincerely, The Dark Muk of Justice.

Dear Dark Muk of Justice,

The Fairy Council intercepted your letter and gained knowledge of your intended conspiracy with Hydreigon. We are deeply regretful of your obnoxious behavior. You are hereby warned that if you attempt to further your deeds, the Council will not hesitate to take actions against you, even at the cost of sacrificing some of our members.

Yours sincerely,
Jointly and solemnly signed by
Mega Gardevoir, Klefki and Mawile
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600
#29Ace81892Posted 2/3/2014 8:25:05 AM
Aysander posted...
Dear Hydreigon...

Do not lose heart! Even in the darkest times, you have your comrades....if a situation arises in which one of those fairies come out to attempt to trounce you, dial me.

Sincerely, The Dark Muk of Justice.

Dear Muk,

Why don't you return my calls? I just want to team up with you. I swear I can bring something to the table. STOP IGNORING ME!

- Swalot
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#30Ultima_WraithPosted 2/3/2014 8:28:48 AM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Out of all fairies, which has the darkest heart?
:3

This one http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4919632845670196&pid=1.7
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | When bored, I post impromptu song lyrics.
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP