This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is the only game where people get pissed off at you for...

#100bularn00bularPosted 2/3/2014 8:08:01 AM
Using something they don't like. What kind of irritated nerd complains because somebody is using a "bad" pokemon? "Stop using X in OU! It's terrible and it sucks!" Who cares? If somebody wants to suck at the game, then let them. At the end of the day, it makes them easier to beat and after losing enough times, they'll come to their senses. Who cares if Terrakion is UU. Use it and take pride in the fact that you're using a good pokemon while others aren't.

The same goes for the people who complain about everybody using "cheap" or overused pokemon by the way. Stop being a baby because people are trying to enjoy the game or win matches.
---
Sonic's Earth IS Earth. This has been proven through science~Nacho_Burger
#2VIIVincentPosted 2/3/2014 8:10:24 AM
street fighter, mvc, naruto etc

sore losers never like anything you do. you beat them with a lower tier character? cheating! you used the same move twice? spamming! it never stops.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#3hodelinoPosted 2/3/2014 8:10:45 AM
Al ot off people didn't like my Riot Shield + Shotgun + Trophy System + Sentry Gun + Microwave set in Black Ops 2.

You're wrong
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
F***ing - Daemonscharm
#4DarkHeroRavenPosted 2/3/2014 8:12:05 AM
This is far from the only game where things like this happen

People judge, that's just the way they are
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y IGN: Raven
#5GloryChaosPosted 2/3/2014 8:24:58 AM
That happens in almost every competitive multiplayer game. I remember somebodhy getting really upset at me in a game of MTG because I had temporal spring in my deck. Just don't let it get to you.

hodelino posted...
Al ot off people didn't like my Riot Shield + Shotgun + Trophy System + Sentry Gun + Microwave set in Black Ops 2.

People rage over the riot shield?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#6Ace81892Posted 2/3/2014 8:26:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Ku-Ri-BohPosted 2/3/2014 8:31:26 AM
ITT: I don't know life a lot so i fallacy

Very likely UAU or trying to crack a failed joke
---
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
#8hodelinoPosted 2/3/2014 8:36:12 AM
GloryChaos posted...
That happens in almost every competitive multiplayer game. I remember somebodhy getting really upset at me in a game of MTG because I had temporal spring in my deck. Just don't let it get to you.

hodelino posted...

People rage over the riot shield?

Not the Riot Shield. Mainly the camping but why do they keep coming into my room?

Back to the main topic again: People use what they like.
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
F***ing - Daemonscharm
#9HawksronPosted 2/3/2014 8:42:04 AM
You will have compliants in any game.

I play call of duty all the time and people get soooo upset when I camp out as a sniper. People: "why are you camping you mother##$$## " me: im a sipner you $$$

people will always want you to play by their rules
#10CookieMarvinPosted 2/3/2014 8:51:33 AM
I dislike seeing the same 10 pokemon over and over and over. Variety is the spice of life!
---
If you had a lisp, you'd say it's kicking theriouth ath.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrg43DmXU1rlqlyko1_500.gif