This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank live in Australia :)

#31syaoran-kunPosted 2/4/2014 2:36:23 AM
jobacohue posted...
Kostie100 posted...
jobacohue posted...
Yeah? Well... you're upside down.

Upside down?

Everything in Australia is upside down.

Any Malamars spotted in your region?
---
FC: 0387-8900-7353 WiiU/PSN: Kuro-puppy
YT Playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaSyao/featured
#32SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/4/2014 2:37:31 AM
Dante2049 posted...
OMG we get it :c

Yes, yes, we got it.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
3DS FC: 3093-7125-1394
#33tempest_storm34Posted 2/4/2014 2:39:29 AM(edited)
jobacohue posted...
tempest_storm34 posted...
Actually I just meant kangaroos, I like to think that they're walking down the streets and stuff in Australia ^^

Maybe I should stop taking stereotypes at face value...

They are just walking around. Australians don't use vehicles, they ride around in Kangaroo pouches

Thanks, this makes sense. I'll have to ask my Australian coworker if it's any better than conventional travel.
---
FC: 1693-1529-4475. Safari: Zebstrika, Emolga, Helioptile
#34SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/4/2014 2:39:30 AM
syaoran-kun posted...
jobacohue posted...
Kostie100 posted...
jobacohue posted...
Yeah? Well... you're upside down.

Upside down?

Everything in Australia is upside down.

Any Malamars spotted in your region?

Yes, but they're all upside down.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
3DS FC: 3093-7125-1394
#35Kostie100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 2:41:28 AM
Kostie100 posted...
I've seen kangaroos where I live in (middle of US, freezing in winter, scorching in the summer). Not sure how they got here.

Anyways, I don't own a gun. I just make a pow noise with my bow and arrow - it's kinda the same thing.

Haha. Which state? I thought they actually like were zero of them in the wild in other parts of the world (I think NZ have them).

Kansas

...They're in a zoo ;)

Oh they probs flew them over or something then haha. I think is parts of Australia that might happen but not where most people live.
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935
#36Kostie100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 2:47:07 AM
jobacohue posted...
Actually I just meant kangaroos, I like to think that they're walking down the streets and stuff in Australia ^^

They are just walking around. Australians don't use vehicles, they ride around in Kangaroo pouches

No we ride on kangaroos :/ Geez get it right!!!
---
#37jobacohuePosted 2/4/2014 2:49:40 AM
Kostie100 posted...
jobacohue posted...

I thought the pouch would be more comfortable. Anyways I'm in Canada and I use a Moose, it's great.
---
Official everything of everything.
If you can read this then you're not illiterate.
#38Kostie100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 2:55:54 AM
jobacohue posted...
Kostie100 posted...
jobacohue posted...

I thought the pouch would be more comfortable. Anyways I'm in Canada and I use a Moose, it's great.

Once you get good enough at riding kangaroos you don't have to ride in their pouch anymore.
---
#39tempest_storm34Posted 2/4/2014 2:57:08 AM
Personally I prefer a species native to the US (the SUV).

Kinda on that note, my dad knows some British people from his work - he's traveled to London a few times. One British guy he was working with was quick to let us know how awful Dubya and our gas-guzzling habits are, you know, the works. But then he bought a pickup and fell in love with it. Probably one of the most un-European things to do, lol.

Anyways, I should probably stop rambling and get to bed, lol. Enjoy your Pokebank and warm weather - most of the US Midwest is expected to get several inches of snow by the morning :p
---
FC: 1693-1529-4475. Safari: Zebstrika, Emolga, Helioptile
#40Kostie100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 3:00:13 AM
Personally I prefer a species native to the US (the SUV).

Kinda on that note, my dad knows some British people from his work - he's traveled to London a few times. One British guy he was working with was quick to let us know how awful Dubya and our gas-guzzling habits are, you know, the works. But then he bought a pickup and fell in love with it. Probably one of the most un-European things to do, lol.

Anyways, I should probably stop rambling and get to bed, lol. Enjoy your Pokebank and warm weather - most of the US Midwest is expected to get several inches of snow by the morning :p

I actually want to see snow haha. Have never seen it in my life. Need to go on a skiing holiday haha
---