This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank, Hacks and Pokebuilder

#1cokkishPosted 2/4/2014 5:49:08 AM
So pokebank hit the eshop just today in Europe.
I was so happy about it cause i could start a new game with the pokemon I hacked through The Pokebuilder App.
These pokes were ready in my Black2 cartridge but as soon as I tried to transfer them using Poketransfer, I got an error message basically saying those mons were hacked. While I could transfer the legit ones.

Anyone else using pokebuilder and poketransfer??? Does it work for you? I must say I used the legit mode on the pokebuilder and double checked several times that the data were fitting the pokemon. So it looks like anything, even if legal, created through pokebuilder will be spotted by poketransfer, is it correct?

Can you suggest me any other programme/app that I could use to create hacks, send em through the net to my black2 and then safely move to pokebank??

Please, help thanks..
---
Pokemon Y, FriendCode: 0619 4437 2471
#2pmasterPosted 2/4/2014 5:50:43 AM(edited)
No.

Cheating is cheating, there is no "legit" mon.
#3darnoc420Posted 2/4/2014 5:51:40 AM
you just gotta make sure they look legit. make sure the trainer ids/secret ids are real, same with the location the pokemon was caught or hatched and make sure it doesnt have any illegal moves, abilities, or ivs/evs.
---
FC: 4682-9353-7430
#4matt-nicklinPosted 2/4/2014 5:52:02 AM
I can confirm poke builder doesn't work.

However r4 pokemon will work, the legends I caught transferred and the event legends that I hacked in work.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#5zeldalordPosted 2/4/2014 5:52:33 AM
pokegen
---
XBL - Gamertag: Zeldalord
4296-3359-3060 Normal: Smeargle, lillipup, and loudred
#6MegaDuranPosted 2/4/2014 5:55:50 AM
is pokebuilder is some android or ios app, they're widely known as garbage.
anyone know if the kalos mark thing has been fixed at least?
---
3DS: 3351-5468-4271 IGN: Benny
LF: EU 3DS Club Nintendo Star Code, FT: HIB 2 and 3 Steam Keys
#7playingrobotPosted 2/4/2014 5:56:10 AM
Why did you use Pokebuilder and not Pokegen?
---
Pokemon X:1263-6784-7845 PM me so I can add you!
Give back chunkyshtew's Pringles!!!
#8MogKnightAzurePosted 2/4/2014 5:57:14 AM
pmaster posted...
No.

Cheating is cheating, there is no "legit" mon.

You're just so cool. Please tell us more about your crusade against the dark evil that plagues our lands, sir white knight bigot.

If a pokemon is getting blocked by the bank then something must not be right about it. I've never even heard of this pokebuilder app before. That said, I haven't hacked pokemon in awhile nor do I have access to pokebank, but I'd recommend pokegen assuming that is still relevant. Worked fine in Gen 5 for me.
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#9MrFingers07Posted 2/4/2014 5:58:59 AM
I've heard nothing good about this PokeBuilder. Just suck it up and use PokeGen, lol
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#10cokkish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 6:08:26 AM
MrFingers07 posted...
I've heard nothing good about this PokeBuilder. Just suck it up and use PokeGen, lol

I'm quoting you but I got this question a lot it seems :)
I used pokebuilder cause it's also got the smogon import function where it copies all the info from smogon's web page with just one click (moves, IV, EVs, abilites etc... EVERYTHING). It worked just fine with previous gens and I never had a problem. All the info was always correct as it provides a legality check within that doesn't let you set incoherent stats or whatever for that specific pokemon.

Looks like I have to turn to pokegen this time, cause as I'm told by some users just now anything created to pokebuilder doesn't pass poketransfer's hackcheck.
Thanks, everyone.
---
Pokemon Y, FriendCode: 0619 4437 2471