This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maison, why the f*** do you have so many f****** stall teams?

#1gkathellarPosted 2/4/2014 10:40:17 AM
And they're not even good! They're just obnoxious and gimmicky! "Oh let's put give a shuckle double team and no or status offensive moves, that amounts to gameplay, right?

aaaaaarjashkhgaj
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#2kadabriumPosted 2/4/2014 10:40:44 AM
Durant lol
#3lime11220Posted 2/4/2014 10:41:34 AM
AERIAL ACE 4 LIFE
---
FC: 1349-6026-6199
Normal FS: Eevee Dunsparce Kecleon
#4RaltriosPosted 2/4/2014 10:43:22 AM
kadabrium posted...
Durant lol

I'm tempted to do the Durant/Focus-Energy Scizor thing soon. I went and got a Truant Durant in a ball I like, so breeding wouldn't be hard, and I've already got a second 5IV Scizor (my shiny one is reserved for Mega atm). Even if it's a really slow strategy, I can see it working well.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
#5OdaNobunaPosted 2/4/2014 10:53:36 AM
Yeah, I hate that. I don't want to use the "Durant strategy", and asked for advice... I only got 1 reply: "Charizard Y".

I lost one time for the leader (wave 50), but to arrive there is difficult, sometimes I lose on 35+, it's sad. I f***** hate Muk.
---
Playing: Pokemon Y; Pokemon Black 2, Rune Factory 4; Etrian Odyssey Untold; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#6Eternal_SpiritPosted 2/4/2014 11:01:52 AM(edited)
On wave 50 of super singles just load up on powerful ice types, I cleared it with:

Cloyster to take out the one that reduces ice damage, then mamoswine to beat the other two, had a Greninja for backup that I ended up not needing.

To get there I used:

Greninja w/ expert belt
Ice beam
Surf
Dark pulse
Grass knot

Dragonite w/ leftovers
Dragon dance
Dragon claw
Fire punch
Earthquake

Mega Khan
Shadow claw
Powerup punch
Earthquake
Return
#7KeyserVancePosted 2/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
Fought a Durant in Super Triples last night that had Truant and kept using Dig. It wasn't doing any damage, so I let it sit there. It used it four times before it used anything else.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3110-5068-2757
Grass type Friend Safari with Sunkern, Petilil, and Maractus
#8OdaNobunaPosted 2/4/2014 11:04:13 AM
I don't want to breed a Mega Khang. It's banned in all local tournaments here alongside Mega Gengar and Mega Blaziken. =/
---
Playing: Pokemon Y; Pokemon Black 2, Rune Factory 4; Etrian Odyssey Untold; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#9Eternal_SpiritPosted 2/4/2014 11:11:54 AM(edited)
My personal favorite is that Scrafty that Spams focus punch, it kept spamming it on my dragonite for almost no damage, it used it about 10 times before I got bored and killed it...

That mega khan is there to lure the AI into using fighting types that dragonite can setup on 9/10 times. It might have won me one or two fights but the bulk of the work was from Dragonite. For example round 43 opened with Terrakion spamming Sacred Sword over and over again, so I ddanced to max and swept that and the following regice and raikou.

Just watch out for Spiritomb that thing is vicious.