This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

User Info: cardoor123

cardoor123
2 years ago#1
Like who are they trying to fool?

User Info: darker95

darker95
2 years ago#2
my legit manaphy didnt go through. makes me sad because i hatched it from the special egg from the ranger games and now the bank is saying it along with my palkia is hacked. :(
"I can't stand how big my butt and boobs are!!!"-Laharl
Pokemon Y:2191-7691-9329 Yandere Idol

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
2 years ago#3
Some random things I caught like cottonee are havked apparently
My fc 1762-2662-2472 TSV 3032

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
2 years ago#4
Wow.....that's horrible D:

I can't transfer anyway due to not having gen V, but that would mean my Manaphy,not he only event Pokemon I really have wouldn't be able to go through.
Got it from ranger as well...
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196

User Info: BloodlustSweden

BloodlustSweden
2 years ago#5
A few people have had their actual real Pokémons blocked, but for the majority of cases, TC is right.
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*

User Info: Raven_Esmando

Raven_Esmando
2 years ago#6
I am sorry to hear your hatched Manaphy did not make it. I also hatched mine from the pokemon ranger game it transferred easily enough.Its a shame for anyone who bread or caught their pokemon in game if they don't make it I. Have been playing since red/blue have kept all pokemon since ruby/saphire I transfered about 1600 pokemon yesterday no problems and for me they are all hatched or caught in game or events I attended accept for about 2 to 3 that I traded for. I would be upset if I lost my older pokemon so I hope that there is a way for you guys to get your hatched/caught pokemon.

For the people that hack/RNG if they don't get through oh well just try to recreate them a little more accurate as my understanding is most can make it as long as properly made and the RNG I don't see any reason they would not make it.

cardoor123
2 years ago#7
Why do you people lie? Are you trying to convince us or yourself? ¬_¬

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
2 years ago#8
cardoor topic
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
2 years ago#9
cardoor123 gf posted...
Like who are they trying to fool?

The bank, obviously.
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.

cardoor123
2 years ago#10
Lexifox posted...
cardoor topic

Typical Lexifox response. ¬_¬

So you seriously believe that the bank is blocking out all these "legit" Pokemon?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived