This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p
1 year ago#1
Like who are they trying to fool?
1 year ago#2
my legit manaphy didnt go through. makes me sad because i hatched it from the special egg from the ranger games and now the bank is saying it along with my palkia is hacked. :(
---
"I can't stand how big my butt and boobs are!!!"-Laharl
Pokemon Y:2191-7691-9329 Yandere Idol
1 year ago#3
Some random things I caught like cottonee are havked apparently
---
My fc 1762-2662-2472 TSV 3032
1 year ago#4
Wow.....that's horrible D:

I can't transfer anyway due to not having gen V, but that would mean my Manaphy,not he only event Pokemon I really have wouldn't be able to go through.
Got it from ranger as well...
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
1 year ago#5
A few people have had their actual real Pokémons blocked, but for the majority of cases, TC is right.
---
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
1 year ago#6
I am sorry to hear your hatched Manaphy did not make it. I also hatched mine from the pokemon ranger game it transferred easily enough.Its a shame for anyone who bread or caught their pokemon in game if they don't make it I. Have been playing since red/blue have kept all pokemon since ruby/saphire I transfered about 1600 pokemon yesterday no problems and for me they are all hatched or caught in game or events I attended accept for about 2 to 3 that I traded for. I would be upset if I lost my older pokemon so I hope that there is a way for you guys to get your hatched/caught pokemon.

For the people that hack/RNG if they don't get through oh well just try to recreate them a little more accurate as my understanding is most can make it as long as properly made and the RNG I don't see any reason they would not make it.
1 year ago#7
Why do you people lie? Are you trying to convince us or yourself? ¬_¬
1 year ago#8
cardoor topic
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
1 year ago#9
cardoor123 gf posted...
Like who are they trying to fool?

The bank, obviously.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
1 year ago#10
Lexifox posted...
cardoor topic

Typical Lexifox response. ¬_¬

So you seriously believe that the bank is blocking out all these "legit" Pokemon?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived