This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
2 years ago#11
My level 1 5 IV Shiny Shroomish with Spore, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, and Focus Punch made it through.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: JNez08

JNez08
2 years ago#12
So if you had a Hall of Origin Arecus, even though you caught it legitimately it, would it be blocked?

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
2 years ago#13
JNez08 posted...
So if you had a Hall of Origin Arecus, even though you caught it legitimately it, would it be blocked?

Technically, there's no such thing as a "Legit" Hall of Origin Arceus. The Azure Flute was never released as an event.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: SuperRup91

SuperRup91
2 years ago#14
cardoor123 gf posted...
Lexifox posted...
cardoor topic

Typical Lexifox response. _

So you seriously believe that the bank is blocking out all these "legit" Pokemon?

the hack check seems to be sort of inconsistent with this. But ultimately, who actually gives a crap if pokemon that were created by some sort of generator made it through as long as it has legal stats? I know I don't
3DS Friend Code: 5413-0006-7792
PM me so I can add you as well!

User Info: JNez08

JNez08
2 years ago#15
Xenesis Xenon posted...
JNez08 posted...

Technically, there's no such thing as a "Legit" Hall of Origin Arceus. The Azure Flute was never released as an event.

I phrased that poorly. I meant that even though it Arecus actually does exist in-game, and can be caught, will not get passed the block because the means of capturing it were illegal

User Info: mf99k

mf99k
2 years ago#16
My articuno got blocked and I know as a fact it's legitimate. But of course the lv. 100 mew i discovered randomly in a pc box went through without a problem.

The articuno's from my heart gold game and I never even touched that game with cheats. Only game that was hacked was my diamond and I have no idea what happened with it because my friend "borrowed" my game for a few hours and when he gave it back he had hacked the crap out of it (this is probably where the mystery mew came from).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived