This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its funny how many people have their "legit" Pokemon blocked. :p

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 2/7/2014 6:23:34 PM
My level 1 5 IV Shiny Shroomish with Spore, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, and Focus Punch made it through.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#12JNez08Posted 2/7/2014 6:24:46 PM
So if you had a Hall of Origin Arecus, even though you caught it legitimately it, would it be blocked?
#13Xenesis XenonPosted 2/7/2014 6:25:37 PM
JNez08 posted...
So if you had a Hall of Origin Arecus, even though you caught it legitimately it, would it be blocked?

Technically, there's no such thing as a "Legit" Hall of Origin Arceus. The Azure Flute was never released as an event.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#14SuperRup91Posted 2/7/2014 6:26:55 PM
cardoor123 gf posted...
Lexifox posted...
cardoor topic

Typical Lexifox response. _

So you seriously believe that the bank is blocking out all these "legit" Pokemon?

the hack check seems to be sort of inconsistent with this. But ultimately, who actually gives a crap if pokemon that were created by some sort of generator made it through as long as it has legal stats? I know I don't
---
3DS Friend Code: 5413-0006-7792
PM me so I can add you as well!
#15JNez08Posted 2/7/2014 6:26:56 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
JNez08 posted...

Technically, there's no such thing as a "Legit" Hall of Origin Arceus. The Azure Flute was never released as an event.

I phrased that poorly. I meant that even though it Arecus actually does exist in-game, and can be caught, will not get passed the block because the means of capturing it were illegal
#16mf99kPosted 2/9/2014 11:50:51 AM
My articuno got blocked and I know as a fact it's legitimate. But of course the lv. 100 mew i discovered randomly in a pc box went through without a problem.

The articuno's from my heart gold game and I never even touched that game with cheats. Only game that was hacked was my diamond and I have no idea what happened with it because my friend "borrowed" my game for a few hours and when he gave it back he had hacked the crap out of it (this is probably where the mystery mew came from).