This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

#121TAINTED ENIGMAPosted 3/9/2014 8:38:44 AMmessage detail
Pokédit isn't going to work. The Bank checks to see if the 'mon was caught legitimately, the stats are irrelevant unless they're wrong also.
---
Live in your world, play in mine...
#122Jaab9000Posted 3/10/2014 9:16:11 AMmessage detail
Can more than one 3DS be logged into the same pokebank?
#123DarwinDarcyPosted 3/11/2014 4:35:00 PMmessage detail
I want to download Pokémon Y to an SD card, but my current SD card (with both PokéBank and PokéTransfer on it) doesn't have enough space to fit it. If I were to get a new SD card with more space, say 6 gigs, would I be able to move PokéBank to that SD card? I already have Pokémon X as a card and I have moved my pokémon from the Bank to that saved file.

I just need to know if I delete PokéBank and PokéTransfer from the small SD card and download them to a larger SD card will any information be lost. As I said before, I removed all of my pokémon from the Bank and put them on my saved file. Other than them, there's really no information that I'm worried about. I'm just wondering.

Also, will the PokéBank de-link from my Pokémon X? I'm worried about the number of boxes reverting to the measly amount of just seven. With PokéBank, the number of boxes has been upped to thirty. No, I don't use all of those boxes, but I used more boxes than just seven. I don't want the rest of my pokémon in the excess boxes to be deleted.

I apologize for the confusing manner in which I speak, but please do help. I'm very confused on this.
#124celltfPosted 3/12/2014 8:20:59 AMmessage detail
I'm guessing the answer to this question is no, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Say you transfer a Pokemon from Black/White/Black 2/White 2 to the Pokemon Bank that's not available in X or Y until you obtain the National Dex. Are you able to transfer that Pokemon to your X or Y game, or does the game not let you do that until you've obtained the National Dex?
---
http://i.qkme.me/36fm52.jpg
#125thetruesoraPosted 3/12/2014 12:56:09 PMmessage detail
AFAIK you can get the pokemon transferred to your game, you just won't get the pokedex entry until you unlock the national dex.
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#126celltfPosted 3/12/2014 2:16:22 PMmessage detail
Oh really? I JUST got Pokemon X so I'm barely into the game and haven't signed up for the Pokemon Bank yet. That will make me really happy if you can transfer Pokemon to your game from the Pokemon Bank even without the National Dex.
---
#127thetruesoraPosted 3/12/2014 2:59:11 PMmessage detail
i'm almost certain the only requirement is that you have got far enough in the game to unlock the pokedex (the first one you get)
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#128celltfPosted 3/14/2014 4:34:23 PMmessage detail
thetruesora posted...
i'm almost certain the only requirement is that you have got far enough in the game to unlock the pokedex (the first one you get)

You were right. I traded over a Clefairy from Black 2 without any problems. It just shows the Pokedex number as "???" since I don't yet have the National Dex.
---
#129Dragon-FlowerPosted 3/16/2014 5:29:27 AMmessage detail
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.
---
3DS FC : 1392-4737-4890 - FS: Venemoth, Seviper and Muk - IGN: Silver
Member of The Gogoat Express: The Official Kalos Assistance Station
#130BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 5:52:29 PMmessage detail
Dragon-Flower posted...
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.

That problem is actually caused when your pokebank session/internet dies out and you started a new game with that cartridge. What you'll need to do is contact Nintendo about this issue.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue