This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

#131Dragon-FlowerPosted 3/17/2014 12:27:23 PMmessage detail
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Dragon-Flower posted...
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.

That problem is actually caused when your pokebank session/internet dies out and you started a new game with that cartridge. What you'll need to do is contact Nintendo about this issue.

Thank you for your help! I messaged nintendo since i have not started a new game on my cartridge and i'm 100% it's the same. Now i'm going to wait and hope for the best :)
---
3DS FC : 1392-4737-4890 - FS: Venemoth, Seviper and Muk - IGN: Silver
Member of The Gogoat Express: The Official Kalos Assistance Station
#132Tails 64Posted 3/19/2014 12:37:00 PMmessage detail
Will the PokeBank and Poke Transporter still work with Black/White after Nintendo shuts down some of its Wi-Fi services for the DS and Wii soon?
---
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList - Top 10 Video Game Pets
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList2 - Top 10 Unique Pokemon
#133frostedotterPosted 3/19/2014 2:58:33 PMmessage detail
Tails 64 posted...
Will the PokeBank and Poke Transporter still work with Black/White after Nintendo shuts down some of its Wi-Fi services for the DS and Wii soon?

Yes. Neither uses the DS wifi.
---
3DS FC: 3652 0696 2669
Doing things in a place at a time
#134frostedotterPosted 3/19/2014 2:58:43 PMmessage detail
Tails 64 posted...

---
3DS FC: 3652 0696 2669
Doing things in a place at a time
#135Dragon-FlowerPosted 3/20/2014 9:06:20 AMmessage detail
Dragon-Flower posted...
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Dragon-Flower posted...
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.

That problem is actually caused when your pokebank session/internet dies out and you started a new game with that cartridge. What you'll need to do is contact Nintendo about this issue.

Thank you for your help! I messaged nintendo since i have not started a new game on my cartridge and i'm 100% it's the same. Now i'm going to wait and hope for the best :)

Iv'e received a reply, in this situation, it's important that you call nintendo! They will give you instructions to follow! You have to hold L + Start + A on the screen where it asks for which game you want to use bank with, and it will give you a code. You have to give the code to the person helping you, and they will give you a different code to enter! Once this happens you should be able to access bank again! Just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone was going through the same problem :)
---
3DS FC : 1392-4737-4890 - FS: Venemoth, Seviper and Muk - IGN: Silver
Member of The Gogoat Express: The Official Kalos Assistance Station
#136pbmurphyPosted 3/21/2014 8:47:19 PMmessage detail
Jaab9000 posted...
Can more than one 3DS be logged into the same pokebank?

No, because you use your NNID and each system has a different bank.
---
3DS FC's:0920-1073-2860 / 0559-7422-3360
#137Mecasonic1986Posted 3/23/2014 11:04:45 PMmessage detail
does this bank system still work?
---
Meca -pokeMerchant- what are you buying? come again stranger xp
#138Tails 64Posted 3/24/2014 5:30:58 PMmessage detail
frostedotter posted...
Tails 64 posted...

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. :)
---
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList - Top 10 Video Game Pets
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList2 - Top 10 Unique Pokemon
#139thetruesoraPosted 3/24/2014 5:43:40 PMmessage detail
does anyone know what the length of time after the free trial runs out that your pokemon get deleted?
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#140PatrickSimPosted 3/31/2014 7:26:27 AMmessage detail
I guess if I'm trying to catch 'em all I'll have to transfer all the pokemon out of the bank before my subscription expires, eh?
---
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for the world remains and is immortal.