This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Dragon-Flower posted...
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.

That problem is actually caused when your pokebank session/internet dies out and you started a new game with that cartridge. What you'll need to do is contact Nintendo about this issue.

Thank you for your help! I messaged nintendo since i have not started a new game on my cartridge and i'm 100% it's the same. Now i'm going to wait and hope for the best :)
3DS FC : 1392-4737-4890 - FS: Venemoth, Seviper and Muk - IGN: Silver
Member of The Gogoat Express: The Official Kalos Assistance Station
2 years ago#132
Will the PokeBank and Poke Transporter still work with Black/White after Nintendo shuts down some of its Wi-Fi services for the DS and Wii soon?
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList - Top 10 Video Game Pets
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList2 - Top 10 Unique Pokemon
2 years ago#133
Tails 64 posted...
Will the PokeBank and Poke Transporter still work with Black/White after Nintendo shuts down some of its Wi-Fi services for the DS and Wii soon?

Yes. Neither uses the DS wifi.
3DS FC: 3652 0696 2669
Doing things in a place at a time
2 years ago#134
Tails 64 posted...

3DS FC: 3652 0696 2669
Doing things in a place at a time
Dragon-Flower posted...
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Dragon-Flower posted...
Not sure if this is the right place to come but i keep seeing this error message when trying to log onto bank: Communication in your last session did not complete correctly. Performing clean up process now

I understand what happened but after that it tells me that i was using a different cartridge and that i need to open bank with it, but it's the same one i was using when my internet crapped out. It logs me off and i keep getting this message when i try to log on. I know it's the same Cartridge because 1: I only have X and 2. It shows my IGN and ID which my cartridge matches.
Any Help is greatly appreciated :3 Iv'e got some stuff in the bank that i want to take out.

That problem is actually caused when your pokebank session/internet dies out and you started a new game with that cartridge. What you'll need to do is contact Nintendo about this issue.

Thank you for your help! I messaged nintendo since i have not started a new game on my cartridge and i'm 100% it's the same. Now i'm going to wait and hope for the best :)

Iv'e received a reply, in this situation, it's important that you call nintendo! They will give you instructions to follow! You have to hold L + Start + A on the screen where it asks for which game you want to use bank with, and it will give you a code. You have to give the code to the person helping you, and they will give you a different code to enter! Once this happens you should be able to access bank again! Just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone was going through the same problem :)
3DS FC : 1392-4737-4890 - FS: Venemoth, Seviper and Muk - IGN: Silver
Member of The Gogoat Express: The Official Kalos Assistance Station
2 years ago#136
Jaab9000 posted...
Can more than one 3DS be logged into the same pokebank?

No, because you use your NNID and each system has a different bank.
3DS FC's:0920-1073-2860 / 0559-7422-3360
does this bank system still work?
Meca -pokeMerchant- what are you buying? come again stranger xp
2 years ago#138
frostedotter posted...
Tails 64 posted...

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. :)
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList - Top 10 Video Game Pets
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList2 - Top 10 Unique Pokemon
2 years ago#139
does anyone know what the length of time after the free trial runs out that your pokemon get deleted?
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
2 years ago#140
I guess if I'm trying to catch 'em all I'll have to transfer all the pokemon out of the bank before my subscription expires, eh?
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for the world remains and is immortal.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.