This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.
I was thinking about signing up for Pokebank so I can restart my copy of X. This game really has no postgame.
Only as you grasp your dying breath shall you understand, your life amounted to only one drop in a limitless ocean.
2 years ago#162
TrunksTheMighty1 posted...
I was thinking about signing up for Pokebank so I can restart my copy of X. This game really has no postgame.

Go for it. Just remember if you wanna keep some items, you need someone to hold onto them.
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
2 years ago#163
Help, i haven't play my pokemon over 2 month, and now i can't access my pokebank
It says connection error every time i tried to access pokebank.. Already try about 3 times today..
What should i do?
2 years ago#164
Sounds like an issue with your internet in all honesty.
2 years ago#165
No sir, nothing wrong with my internet, but my free pass has been expired, they say i can still withdraw my pokemon, but i can't access it.. Im thingking to renewing my pass when omega ruby relesed..
2 years ago#166
When I try to log into the bank this morning it wouldn't let me connect. My internet is fine. i was able to log in as recently as last night. Any idea what the issue could be?
Blame this on the misfortune of your birth- Char Aznable
FC: 0834-2855-5272
2 years ago#167
Nintendo's doing some maintenance.
2 years ago#168
If I start a new game on the same cartridge will I be able to use pokebank?

I heard people were having problems
Pokemon FC: 0903-3620-5228 ign Nina
PSN account: xmillia
(edited 2 years ago)
2 years ago#169
thanks for posting this.. my friend gave me his pokemon plat and I thought I could directly use Pokebank to transfer pokemons (from his save) to my game, but then with this guide I realize I needed pokemon black to get one :D
2 years ago#170
Correct, you need a gen 5 game and two systems (DSis and 3DS count too) to xfer up from older games. It's not all hard to do, just a little...troublesome. Especially since you need to beat the E4 on the Gen5 game to get access to the xfer system.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.