This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

#171Wendys_KitsukePosted 7/21/2014 1:01:51 PMmessage detail
Please add a special note about the Notch Eared Pichu. That particular event pokemon can not be transferred over to any of the gen 5 games. The gen 5 games do not have the code for that Pichu forme written in them. Thus it can not be transferred over to the bank.
---
STYLE SAVVY SHOP CODE L19T69T72 Pokemon Y FC 3453 9888 0081
#172PikachuGreenPosted 7/30/2014 4:12:14 PMmessage detail
New user here. How do you get your style/game up? Feel free to add me. Code in sig and game name Tortie. Sorry if this was asked before
---
0447-6568-2920
#173Wendys_KitsukePosted 7/30/2014 4:49:56 PMmessage detail
PikachuGreen posted...
New user here. How do you get your style/game up? Feel free to add me. Code in sig and game name Tortie. Sorry if this was asked before

Hi.Tortie. You posted in the wrong topic, this about the Pokémon Bank. But I'll answer your question. You get your style up by shopping at all the boutiques,
Get your Furfrou groomed.
Take pics at all the photo signs.
Make a PR video in the purple building in Lumious city.
Visit all the café s
Eat and battle at all of the restaurants.
Get your hair styled
Become the Kalos league champion.
---
#174MohPOKEPosted 8/4/2014 1:11:07 PMmessage detail
i guess i need some help, after i downloaded the pokebank i didn't get the free trial after selecting purchase, just the one year purchase, am i doing something wrong?!
---
My FC Pokemon X: 1478-5392-3495
"Play with your favorite Pokemon to have fun, or play with your "STRONG" Pokemon to kill the fun"
#175BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 3:50:50 PMmessage detail
MohPOKE posted...
i guess i need some help, after i downloaded the pokebank i didn't get the free trial after selecting purchase, just the one year purchase, am i doing something wrong?!

Free trial ended sometime in march or april. You needed to turn it in before a certain date otherwise it expired. For everyone.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#176poketronexPosted 8/12/2014 8:27:44 PMmessage detail
I'm not sure if anyone has asked yet, but I don't really have time to go through all the pages/topics.

I downloaded Pokebank just a few days ago, and it said it was free. When I did, it popped up saying something along the lines of running in the background, or the icon being somewhere else. I didn't pay attention to it and I forgot why.

Now that I want to use it, I literally cannot find its location on my 3Ds anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of where it may have hidden itself??
#177PictocheatPosted 8/15/2014 6:30:53 PMmessage detail
Don't know if it's been mentioned here, but apparently, if you have Pokemon in the Bank when your trial/subscription runs out, they will remain there for one month. If you don't renew your subscription by then, they will be deleted.
---
U say U want a Revolution
Well, U know Wii all want to change the world
#178Wendys_KitsukePosted 8/15/2014 8:00:35 PMmessage detail
poketronex posted...
I'm not sure if anyone has asked yet, but I don't really have time to go through all the pages/topics.

I downloaded Pokebank just a few days ago, and it said it was free. When I did, it popped up saying something along the lines of running in the background, or the icon being somewhere else. I didn't pay attention to it and I forgot why.

Now that I want to use it, I literally cannot find its location on my 3Ds anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of where it may have hidden itself??

It should be on your home screen. Do you have any folders? Did you download it off the eShop yourself or was it auto downloaded? Some times your system will download an app or game in order to entice you to buy the full version off the eShop. If you don't then the icon will be deleted from the home screen. The Pokebank app is free but the service costs 5$ a year.

As for the other issue, the 2DS/3DS Can't really handle 2 apps running at the same time. If you open another app, you will have to close the 1rst one. That's why you got that message.
---
#179ZBug_Posted 8/16/2014 9:16:49 AMmessage detail
Ugh... I don't really want to pay 5 bucks just to get Celabii... Since i don't plan to use pokebank much... But I guess that's cheaper then a movie ticket.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook
#180TheoBridgewaterPosted 8/19/2014 6:48:54 PMmessage detail
ty