This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

#181TheoBridgewaterPosted 8/22/2014 5:35:11 AMmessage detail
can pokebank store pokeman
#182Wendys_KitsukePosted 8/22/2014 12:38:54 PMmessage detail
TheoBridgewater posted...
can pokebank store pokeman

Yes. That is its main purpose. It can store up to 3000 pokemon.
---
STYLE SAVVY SHOP CODE L19T69T72 Pokemon Y FC 3453 9888 0081
#183TheoBridgewaterPosted 8/26/2014 5:08:22 PMmessage detail
Thanks for the guide
#184razor-987Posted 8/26/2014 6:35:59 PMmessage detail
Just a question, if I want to start a new game in pokemon white 2 ( I have already transferred all the pokemon I had to pokebank) will it erase all of the pokemon that I obtained from that game in the pokebank? I just want to be sure that they will be secure if I decide to start a new game.
#185Wendys_KitsukePosted 8/26/2014 6:56:43 PMmessage detail
razor-987 posted...
Just a question, if I want to start a new game in pokemon white 2 ( I have already transferred all the pokemon I had to pokebank) will it erase all of the pokemon that I obtained from that game in the pokebank? I just want to be sure that they will be secure if I decide to start a new game.

In short no. Go ahead and restart your White 2. There are 2 ways pokemon can be deleted from the Bank. 1 You delete them yourself. 2 Your subscription expires and you don't renew.
---
STYLE SAVVY SHOP CODE L19T69T72 Pokemon Y FC 3453 9888 0081
#186The_DragonwPosted 8/28/2014 11:47:15 AMmessage detail
Wendys_Kitsuke posted...
razor-987 posted...

In short no. Go ahead and restart your White 2. There are 2 ways pokemon can be deleted from the Bank. 1 You delete them yourself. 2 Your subscription expires and you don't renew.

After a long, long time. No-one's had that happen yet, strangely.
---
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#187archidusPosted 9/12/2014 9:39:28 AMmessage detail
Hey there! I have a question, which might be quite stupid :( but anyway...

I am planning to get a new 3DS and ditch my current one, and also using a new Nintendo Network ID.

Will I be able to access the Pokémon Bank with my current Pokémon Y game with the new console / NNID, without, I don't know, complaining I'm not using the same ID I used the last time?

I'm afraid my game would become 'locked out of Pokémon Bank' if I change my console and NNID...
---
NNID: Archibew ~~ Currently playing MH3U (Reks), MK 8
Waiting for Pokemon ORAS!
#188BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2014 8:11:58 PMmessage detail
archidus posted...
Hey there! I have a question, which might be quite stupid :( but anyway...

I am planning to get a new 3DS and ditch my current one, and also using a new Nintendo Network ID.

Will I be able to access the Pokémon Bank with my current Pokémon Y game with the new console / NNID, without, I don't know, complaining I'm not using the same ID I used the last time?

I'm afraid my game would become 'locked out of Pokémon Bank' if I change my console and NNID...

Pokebank is tied to NNID. So using a new one, you won't be able to access the current Pokebank you're using.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#189archidusPosted 9/14/2014 4:33:30 PMmessage detail
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Pokebank is tied to NNID. So using a new one, you won't be able to access the current Pokebank you're using.

So that means the game won't be blocked by using different NNIDs, only it will access a new Pokebank?

For example, I could lend you my cartridge and you could put my Pokémon into your Bank... is that correct?
---
NNID: Archibew ~~ Currently playing MH3U (Reks), MK 8
Waiting for Pokemon ORAS!
#190BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2014 6:51:37 PMmessage detail
archidus posted...
BlissedIgnoranc posted...

So that means the game won't be blocked by using different NNIDs, only it will access a new Pokebank?

For example, I could lend you my cartridge and you could put my Pokémon into your Bank... is that correct?

Completely correct. You won't be able to use your OLD pokebank, but you can use a new/other instance of it with a new NNID.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue