This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

#41thaosnakePosted 2/5/2014 10:03:13 PMmessage detail
squallken1 posted...
This sounds like a stupid question, but I must ask. Can one deposit they're Pokemon into the Pokemon Bank, start their game over and withdraw they're deposited Pokemon into the new game?

I don't think you can, but I would like to know anyway. Thank you.

Yes but your item will not be with the pokemon you deposit
#42BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 10:06:15 PMmessage detail
Samusmus posted...
Does anyone one know if you can still use the poketransporter after the trial ends without having to pay $5? Or is the fee only for the usage of the actual boxes?

Transporter and Bank are linked, once the trial ends you will need to pay $5. You cannot use or purchase one without the other.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#43DBXL001Posted 2/5/2014 10:20:14 PMmessage detail
Never played 5th gen.
Do I need to reach a certain point in Black/White2 to be able to use Pokebank? Hopefully not the end of the game
---
FC 3823-8568-3035 IGN->Dan
Member of the Official Good Trader/Cloners/Breeders/Non-Scammers Guild
#44BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 10:26:59 PMmessage detail
DBXL001 posted...
Never played 5th gen.
Do I need to reach a certain point in Black/White2 to be able to use Pokebank? Hopefully not the end of the game

No, but to transfer from older games into 5th gen you'll need to beat the elite four.
---
#45The 1 ExecutionerPosted 2/5/2014 10:50:31 PMmessage detail
Q: If I want to start a fresh NEW game with new character, can I transfer my current pokemons in my PC to the bank then start a new game (new character) and transfer my old pokemons from Pokebank to my new PC? Same Nintendo 3DS btw.

Sorry if this Q has been asked.
---
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#46BlissedIgnoranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 10:52:34 PMmessage detail
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
squallken1 posted...
This sounds like a stupid question, but I must ask. Can one deposit they're Pokemon into the Pokemon Bank, start their game over and withdraw they're deposited Pokemon into the new game?

Yes, you can. To be able to use Bank with the new save you'll need to obtain the Pokedex I believe, or so that's what's being said. I'd put it on the front page but I can no longer edit it since it's become a sticky.

---
#47SabakukyuuPosted 2/5/2014 11:19:47 PMmessage detail
thaosnake posted...
squallken1 posted...

Yes but your item will not be with the pokemon you deposit

That really sucks :/ I was hoping I could restart without losing my Blazikenite.
#48The_DragonwPosted 2/6/2014 12:32:34 AMmessage detail
MellowButters posted...
Can i not Transfer any ditto? I have a perfect IV ditto and 3, 3 iv ones nicknamed with their respective nature all hatched out of an egg, this is an outrage!

Not sure if serious.

Ditto can't be hatched from eggs.
---
3DS FC: 1950 8577 8687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region: UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#49The_DragonwPosted 2/6/2014 12:42:08 AMmessage detail
Erm... What about the actual transferring process?

Like...a step by step guide on what to do?

Unless it isn't that hard and I'm just saying this because I haven't downloaded Bank yet.
---
3DS FC: 1950 8577 8687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region: UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#50MellowButtersPosted 2/6/2014 12:46:09 AMmessage detail
The_Dragonw posted...
MellowButters posted...
Can i not Transfer any ditto? I have a perfect IV ditto and 3, 3 iv ones nicknamed with their respective nature all hatched out of an egg, this is an outrage!

Not sure if serious.

Ditto can't be hatched from eggs.

Welp...if anything...my predicament makes more sense now.
---
3DS FC: 1633-5629-3391