This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird habits you have while playing Pokemon.

#81ScarlettailPosted 2/7/2014 11:03:30 PM
I always try to draw trainer NPCs as far as possible from their initial position to make them walk to me.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
#82RaizunPosted 2/7/2014 11:06:56 PM
soonerzealot posted...
AboveTopSecret posted...
I don't know 'bout you guys but I always save in the middle of the PokeCenter inside the PokeBall symbol; and it makes my feel real secure for some reason, lol.

This. Also, I still do UP+B when I throw a ball.

Left+A for me. Sometimes I'll even stop breathing because I feel the tension so much.

O_O
---
3DS FC: 4597-0571-1300
Currently playing Pokemon and ACNL
#83Felix6464Posted 2/8/2014 5:25:23 AM
JOJ650s posted...

I do also recall doing the whole "I am unleashing an powerful attack!" pose,
(Which is really common in yugioh... that might be were I got that... XD)
when waiting for my pokemon to it's attack animation.
(attack animations are a bit quicker now though... so I don't do it as much anymore.)

I still do this, especially against real opponents. It makes victory all the more satisfying somehow.
---
Now remember, its ok to trade with someone you like, but when someone scams you in Pokemon, that's no good!
#GivePringlesBack
#84LontaBeansPosted 2/8/2014 5:26:25 AM
Pokeymuns posted...
AboveTopSecret posted...
I don't know 'bout you guys but I always save in the middle of the PokeCenter inside the PokeBall symbol; and it makes my feel real secure for some reason, lol.

ALL MY THIS.

---
3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | IGN: Lonta | http://tinyurl.com/LontaBeans (PokeList) |
Retired Pokemon cloner, only cloning Gen 6 pokes. B)
#85Random_Dawn_14Posted 2/8/2014 6:29:54 AM
LontaBeans posted...
Pokeymuns posted...
AboveTopSecret posted...

ALL MY THIS.

Same here... Wow, I find it funny how so many people do that! XD
I also tend to hold down A when catching a Pokemon. (Though I'm breaking that habit now)
---
YOU NINCOMPOOP -McmadnessV3
3ds fc: 1950-8284-7207