This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think there is anything left to discover in X&Y?

#11RuwalkPosted 2/7/2014 5:21:15 PM
The games are still decently young, so I'm sure there will be a good number of events. Even though bank is available now there is still a huge number of people making X and Y their first games, and not all of them would have had access to sites like this or others. So I wouldn't be surprised if there are specific legendary events or something of the sort.

It is their first big 3D port of the series, if they don't do lots of events then they're letting the ball drop badly.
#12Mobile_Platform(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 5:23:35 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
Besides more info on the event legendaries and Mega Lati@s, there is probably nothing not counting any sort of events or DLC

Mobile_Platform posted...
jayman7 posted...
3. Hackers have only discovered two unavailable Mega Evos.

One is Lati@s. What's the other?

Latios and Latias?

I was under the impression that they shared a mega stone.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#13jayman7Posted 2/7/2014 5:23:40 PM
jayman7 posted...

Lati@s is not one Pokémon.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#14jayman7Posted 2/7/2014 5:24:23 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
Besides more info on the event legendaries and Mega Lati@s, there is probably nothing not counting any sort of events or DLC

jayman7 posted...

Latios and Latias?

I was under the impression that they shared a mega stone.

First, we don't know that. Second, even if they did, I said two Mega Evos. I did not say two Mega Stones.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#15tathraPosted 2/7/2014 5:39:39 PM
the purpose of the Strange Souvenir, if any, is unknown.

new mons and megas can be added in patches.
---
3ds fc - 3625-8580-9519 - Official Trader's Guild member
TSV - 1940 - Poison Safari (Garbodor, Seviper, Toxicroak) - Free Pokerus, Happy Hour Smeargles
#16SmudgiepiePosted 2/7/2014 5:46:29 PM
I wonder if the shiny legendary sinnoh have any importance why would they have that big a event that most countries got with any purpose
---
3ds fc:4596-9592-9596
#17tathraPosted 2/7/2014 5:56:03 PM
oh, i havent tried going in all the other extra doors for the power station on route 13 now that i'm finally in the post-game, but assuming that they still cant be entered, there's that.
---
3ds fc - 3625-8580-9519 - Official Trader's Guild member
TSV - 1940 - Poison Safari (Garbodor, Seviper, Toxicroak) - Free Pokerus, Happy Hour Smeargles
#18oblongman7Posted 2/7/2014 5:57:28 PM
probably
event areas and s***
also iirc the dude that figured the stuff out so far hasnt ruled out other megas, he just cant access others without their items or something, and if the items are event only (like blaziken) then he cant do anything about it
the only reason he can get lati@s is because they can appear mega in the wild or something like that
---
http://i.imgur.com/bJGiN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6HEBE.gif
#19WetstewPosted 2/7/2014 6:00:24 PM
tathra posted...
the purpose of the Strange Souvenir, if any, is unknown.

new mons and megas can be added in patches.

I doubt they will add new megas or pokemon in patches. They could have a patch spread like the "berry glitch fix" in gen 3, but a tiny fix like that is different than whole new Pokemon.

They could do mega evolutions by just applying the ability and stat change without changing the model. Nintendo isn't that "sloppy" though.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master
#20kamahl25Posted 2/7/2014 6:04:36 PM
Just because it's not on the cartridge doesn't mean there's no dlc planned