This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokecheck question

#1BugorchestraPosted 2/7/2014 4:17:34 PM
Whenever you hack a Pokémon using pokegen or Pokecheck, the Pokémon you receive comes with a ribbon. No matter what pokémon, it comes with a Classic (or Premier, can't remember) Ribbon. Is there any way to stop the Pokémon from coming with said Ribbon? I never ticked the Ribbon in Pokegen's .pkm file, and yet he always comes with this ribbon.

Also, haven't tried yet because I don't have much time, but can perfectly hacked-to-be-legit-looking pokémon be used in battles? Anyone tried it out yet?
---
I go on message boards to complain about games I never played.
Pokemon Y FC: 2621 - 3011 - 8514, IGN: Osc, Rock Safari: Onyx, Boldore, Barbaracle
#2zhellybellyPosted 2/7/2014 4:19:39 PM
Bugorchestra posted...
Also, haven't tried yet because I don't have much time, but can perfectly hacked-to-be-legit-looking pokémon be used in battles? Anyone tried it out yet?

I didn't try with a gen'd Pokémon, but I did try with a non-Kalos native Pokémon, and it could be used for everything from Battle Maison to random matchup battles.
---
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?
#3Bugorchestra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:21:11 PM
What about with gen'd? And the Ribbon? Can anyone clarify that for me?
---
Pokemon Y FC: 2621 - 3011 - 8514, IGN: Osc, Rock Safari: Onyx, Boldore, Barbaracle
#4Destroyer_713Posted 2/7/2014 4:21:51 PM
From what I've read on that site, they add a Premier Ribbon to everything you get from there so you can't trade them to anyone else, GTS or otherwise.

No idea if they can be used online, though. Haven't tried myself, yet.
---
*I am not a car*
#5RLutecePosted 2/7/2014 4:22:12 PM
The Hacked to be Legit Pokč's can!

(Which I <3
---
" The mind of the Subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist . . ."
My FC: 4184-2175-0623 IGN: Trayton #GivePringlesBack
#6Bugorchestra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:23:37 PM
But I managed to trade a few with other people. I hacked a shiny Pikachu which came with a Premier Ribbon and managed to trade him for free to a friend of mine. But I still want to know if there is a way to toggle that ribbon off and if there is a way to use them in battle.
---
#7Bugorchestra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:24:19 PM
RLutece posted...
The Hacked to be Legit Pokč's can!

(Which I <3

You've tried it? You sure about this? Can anyone confirm?
---
#8mushman123Posted 2/7/2014 4:26:19 PM
Bugorchestra posted...
But I managed to trade a few with other people. I hacked a shiny Pikachu which came with a Premier Ribbon and managed to trade him for free to a friend of mine. But I still want to know if there is a way to toggle that ribbon off and if there is a way to use them in battle.

You cannot toggle off the ribbon. What I do is just download the file and then reupload it using another GTS program e.g. Pokegts
---
3DS FC: 3668-8651-4003 IGN: Hamish
#9Bugorchestra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:26:23 PM
Bump
---
#10Bugorchestra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:27:14 PM
mushman123 posted...
Bugorchestra posted...

You cannot toggle off the ribbon. What I do is just download the file and then reupload it using another GTS program e.g. Pokegts

Oh, thank you very much for the heads up! But can someone confirm if there is any way to send them in battle?
---