This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After finally playing Colosseum...

#12BECOME1Posted 2/7/2014 6:59:11 PM
I want more home console versions of pokemon. Maybe even create a main series version for the WiiU. I mean think how great it would be!
#2WallydraiglePosted 2/7/2014 7:04:56 PM
How great would a game be that no one would buy because no one has a WiiU to play on?
---
FC: 1091-8436-2422 munna espurr gothorita
#3awesome105Posted 2/7/2014 7:07:11 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
How great would a game be that no one would buy because no one has a WiiU to play on?

How great would a game be that everyone would want to buy and therefore buy a WiiU to play it on?
---
3DS FC: 2449-4679-3250 | AC:NL Town: Kakariko | NNID: Awesome105
Pokemon X Rock Safari: Macargo, Boldore, Barbaracle
#4WallydraiglePosted 2/7/2014 7:08:53 PM
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...

How great would a game be that everyone would want to buy and therefore buy a WiiU to play it on?

It would have to be pretty great for someone to shell out that much money to play.
---
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 2/7/2014 7:10:45 PM
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...

Unless I've missed something recently even Mario is having trouble pushing people to buy the Wii U, I don't think Pokemon would do much better.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6bcoulter1994Posted 2/7/2014 7:10:51 PM
Wallydraigle posted...

..... because there are no game on it. if you release games on it then people will buy it.
---
The first game i remember playing is OOT so Im the best kind of biased
#7bmaster154Posted 2/7/2014 7:12:55 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...

It would have to be pretty great for someone to shell out that much money to play.

3DS' aren't the cheapest thing around, but some people bought one for Pokemon X and Y alone. I'm fairly sure that Pokemon by default can convince some people to buy a console, even if it IS more expensive. Saving money is a thing. Asking for presents is a thing. So it could work.

After all, if there's anything the Wii U needs, it's more games to boost its appeal. Otherwise, it'll keep doing terrible. It's not a bad console - it just doesn't have enough games to attract players. A Pokemon game is *literally* what tons of people have been asking for since its launch.

Just because you wouldn't buy one, it's silly to assume no one would.
---
If you are not part of the cure, you are part of
the problem and must be eliminated as such.
#8WallydraiglePosted 2/7/2014 7:15:59 PM
bcoulter1994 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...

..... because there are no game on it. if you release games on it then people will buy it.

Yeah. I'd consider myself a pretty hardcore Pokemon fan, and I wouldn't buy a WiiU to play a new Colosseum-esque game. I don't think there is anything which they could release for WiiU that would get me to buy one. Maybe if it was like $99 bundled with a game or something, but not really.
---
#9DrakoVongola1Posted 2/7/2014 7:18:52 PM
bmaster154 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...

3DS' aren't the cheapest thing around, but some people bought one for Pokemon X and Y alone. I'm fairly sure that Pokemon by default can convince some people to buy a console, even if it IS more expensive. Saving money is a thing. Asking for presents is a thing. So it could work.

After all, if there's anything the Wii U needs, it's more games to boost its appeal. Otherwise, it'll keep doing terrible. It's not a bad console - it just doesn't have enough games to attract players. A Pokemon game is *literally* what tons of people have been asking for since its launch.

Just because you wouldn't buy one, it's silly to assume no one would.

The 3DS is also much cheaper and the main Pokemon are much more popular than the console releases. I don't know anyone who would buy a Wii U for another Colosseum game. Colosseum and XD were good games, but they weren't that good.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#10overmaxxPosted 2/7/2014 7:22:40 PM
I already have a Wii U for Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country 5.

But a Stadium-esque game is tricky to do now that the main games are so fully featured, and an adventure one would just be redundant unless they can also do something unique with it (and I don't mean shadow Pokemon crap kind of unique)
---
DD Info - PSN: Steel_Tarkus | Mami | Level 140~ Sorcerer | Scather/Challenger | Would appreciate a Blessed Flower.