This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After finally playing Colosseum...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After finally playing Colosseum...
2 years ago#31
Colosseum was bad. Obscenely long unskippable animations, ugh.

Gale of Darkness was better, although I think the original's version of Orre is much more memorable.

Miror B will always be the best thing about the two games.
2 years ago#32
Wallydraigle posted...
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...
How great would a game be that no one would buy because no one has a WiiU to play on?

How great would a game be that everyone would want to buy and therefore buy a WiiU to play it on?

It would have to be pretty great for someone to shell out that much money to play.

Considering I bought a PS3 just for Tales yeah people do buy systems for just one or two games.

Back to the topic at hand, I loved Colosseum when a friend let me try hers and it dragged me into Pokemon in the first place. I would love a Colosseum-like game for the Wii U as it would give me a reason to use Wii U besides X and Smash bros since they are still unreleased. Pikmin is fun and all but I can play that all the time.
3DS Majora's Mask remake. Make it happen Nintendo!
2 years ago#33
I want a sequel to Gale of Darkness for the Wii U. Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were amazing home console Pokemon games, I love how it's different from the main handheld series.
2 years ago#34
Hi-Ho-Diddly-Do posted...
Miror B will always be the best thing about the two games.

If I only I could dance like the Ludicolo. If only...
2 years ago#35
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Yep, it'll be out for both. Outside of graphics I'm not sure if there are any major differences.

I can practically guarantee that the WiiU version of Smash will be a thousand times more comfortable to play. I actually expect a primary complaint for the 3DS version to be that it's murder on the hands.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
2 years ago#36
What most want is an actual 3D Pokemon game with free moving camera, so you can really look around and feel like you're IN the game, but X/Y was still actually mostly looking from above, all fixed camera positions, the only actual 3D place was Lumiose City which suffered from poor controls (no need for a 2nd Circle Pad right Nintendo?) and a poor map.

Also, a story that does not revolve around becoming the Champion would be nice. Or at least, have the story a little more dynamic like BW/BW2.
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
2 years ago#37
2BECOME1 posted...
I want more home console versions of pokemon. Maybe even create a main series version for the WiiU. I mean think how great it would be!

Its what we been whining about for years. You know about the next home console game after XD gale of darkness? It was a let down.
Official nobody of everything
2DS master race - wedge design was obviously made to chop the 3DS in half
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After finally playing Colosseum...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived