This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After finally playing Colosseum...

#31Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 2/10/2014 2:03:59 PM
Colosseum was bad. Obscenely long unskippable animations, ugh.

Gale of Darkness was better, although I think the original's version of Orre is much more memorable.

Miror B will always be the best thing about the two games.
#32RuneofnitePosted 2/10/2014 2:09:40 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
awesome105 posted...
Wallydraigle posted...
How great would a game be that no one would buy because no one has a WiiU to play on?

How great would a game be that everyone would want to buy and therefore buy a WiiU to play it on?

It would have to be pretty great for someone to shell out that much money to play.

Considering I bought a PS3 just for Tales yeah people do buy systems for just one or two games.

Back to the topic at hand, I loved Colosseum when a friend let me try hers and it dragged me into Pokemon in the first place. I would love a Colosseum-like game for the Wii U as it would give me a reason to use Wii U besides X and Smash bros since they are still unreleased. Pikmin is fun and all but I can play that all the time.
---
3DS Majora's Mask remake. Make it happen Nintendo!
#33VerkinsPosted 2/10/2014 2:18:31 PM
I want a sequel to Gale of Darkness for the Wii U. Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were amazing home console Pokemon games, I love how it's different from the main handheld series.
#34TubbusPosted 2/10/2014 3:16:42 PM
Hi-Ho-Diddly-Do posted...
Miror B will always be the best thing about the two games.

If I only I could dance like the Ludicolo. If only...
#35ReptobismolPosted 2/10/2014 3:31:06 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Yep, it'll be out for both. Outside of graphics I'm not sure if there are any major differences.

I can practically guarantee that the WiiU version of Smash will be a thousand times more comfortable to play. I actually expect a primary complaint for the 3DS version to be that it's murder on the hands.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#36DarkKirby2500Posted 2/10/2014 3:38:07 PM(edited)
What most want is an actual 3D Pokemon game with free moving camera, so you can really look around and feel like you're IN the game, but X/Y was still actually mostly looking from above, all fixed camera positions, the only actual 3D place was Lumiose City which suffered from poor controls (no need for a 2nd Circle Pad right Nintendo?) and a poor map.

Also, a story that does not revolve around becoming the Champion would be nice. Or at least, have the story a little more dynamic like BW/BW2.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#37Matt_the_noobPosted 2/10/2014 3:36:47 PM
2BECOME1 posted...
I want more home console versions of pokemon. Maybe even create a main series version for the WiiU. I mean think how great it would be!

Its what we been whining about for years. You know about the next home console game after XD gale of darkness? It was a let down.
---
Official nobody of everything
2DS master race - wedge design was obviously made to chop the 3DS in half