This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C,D: pokebank hasnt blocked any of your pokemon yet

#21calvin_0Posted 2/8/2014 2:08:06 PM(edited)
c

transfer over my living dex and i'm sure the pokemon bank will block some of the pokemon sicne there is at least 2 hacked pokemon in there (they are from GTS after all), everything pass right through.. including the hacked pokemon. ironically, my friend's legit pokemon from gen3 got blocked..

hack check in pokemon bank is really a joke...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#22wellingtonPosted 2/8/2014 2:07:58 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
C. It was PokeTransporter that blocked some from passing through

---
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430
#23ultlifeformPosted 2/8/2014 2:09:29 PM
NOOO!!! It blocked my Contrary Latios with Draco Meteor, Overheat, Psycho Boost, and Earth Power!!!!

In all seriousness though, Everything that was made to look legit passed through, although for some reason, now that they're all on XY, some of them (Event Raikou) can't be traded to my friends. Not sure what that is about.
---
FC: 3110-3900-1441
Pidgey, Swanna, and Fletchinder
#24Lady-LucyPosted 2/8/2014 2:09:42 PM
Si.

I don't have to worry about anything being blocked because nothing is hacked.
---
Currently MM'ing : Cottonee, If anyone wants a free 5IV Spanish Prankster Timid Cottonee w/ Egg Moves don't be afraid to PM me for one :3
#25CakeOfLiesPosted 2/8/2014 2:15:08 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Just realized that funeralcake and cakeoflies are two different people.

Been trying to tell you people this for a year.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF