This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding question

#1PokeMaster211Posted 2/9/2014 12:01:38 PM
Okay so i have a spanish ditto and a french charmander, will that be enough to possibly produce a shiny offspring?

They are two pokemon from separate countries, i think that is the requirement. Its not certain i know but just wanted to know if that will give me better chances. It has Fre and SPA next to the levels lol
#2massifbeefPosted 2/9/2014 12:02:38 PM
That will work.
---
My signature? I'd be happy to... NOT TELL YOU!
FC: 2165-5608-6960 Safari: Garbodor, Seviper, Whirlipede
#3PokeMaster211(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 12:02:49 PM
the name of the ditto is in english although the charmander is in french
#4jayman7Posted 2/9/2014 12:03:09 PM
Yes. But you'd do just as well with a Spanish Ditto and an English Charmander. They don't have to come from different-language games as you, just from each other.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5jayman7Posted 2/9/2014 12:04:05 PM
PokeMaster211 posted...
the name of the ditto is in english

"Ditto" is Ditto's name in Spanish.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6PokeMaster211(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 12:05:09 PM
oh okay so just one has to be foreign, i thought it was two from separate countries and not including your own if that makes sense.

Thats not bad then, guess im going to be sitting here for a while now trying to get some of them.

It may depend but for those that have managed to get this to work how many eggs roughly do you think it will take.

Ive heard people get shiny eggs within the first 30 and then some had over 300 eggs -_-

i may just give up after 10 tbh but hopefully it will get me something, if anything some good IV pokemon
#7Run_2_the_HillsPosted 2/9/2014 12:07:48 PM
PokeMaster211 posted...
oh okay so just one has to be foreign, i thought it was two from separate countries and not including your own if that makes sense.

Thats not bad then, guess im going to be sitting here for a while now trying to get some of them.

It may depend but for those that have managed to get this to work how many eggs roughly do you think it will take.

Ive heard people get shiny eggs within the first 30 and then some had over 300 eggs -_-

i may just give up after 10 tbh but hopefully it will get me something, if anything some good IV pokemon

30 is extremely lucky. that's about how long it'll take to get a 6iv perfect w/ two 6iv parents.. i heard it's roughly 1/400 w/ MM and shiny charm.
---
FC: 0834-2045-9046 IGN: Ying
friend safari: psychic grumpig, espurr, gothorita
#8PokeMaster211(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 12:10:01 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
PokeMaster211 posted...

30 is extremely lucky. that's about how long it'll take to get a 6iv perfect w/ two 6iv parents.. i heard it's roughly 1/400 w/ MM and shiny charm.

whats a shiny charm?