This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT, we list the illegal things that pass through Pokebank's checks.

#31TropiOUsPosted 2/10/2014 12:22:10 PM
ArmoredGuns posted...
TropiOUs posted...
Just for fun someone should try mimic glitching something like a Wish CHansey.

Wish Chansey passes when added to any legal Gen 3 Pokemon. The same happens with other event moves such as Leech Seed Oddish and Belly Drum Drowzee.

This is good to know.
Also, for the guy that said that quick feet scolipede get speed boost if it had quick feet when you transfer it, can you take a pic please.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts.
#32ArmoredGuns(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 12:29:42 PM
TropiOUs posted...
ArmoredGuns posted...
TropiOUs posted...

Wish Chansey passes when added to any legal Gen 3 Pokemon. The same happens with other event moves such as Leech Seed Oddish and Belly Drum Drowzee.

This is good to know.
Also, for the guy that said that quick feet scolipede get speed boost if it had quick feet when you transfer it, can you take a pic please.

It's not necesarry. It's the same case as the Protean Kecleon in the first post. I can provide a pic once I get home if you insist though.
---
3DS fc 2793-0624-6910 (Don) TSV 3902
#33Luigi123Posted 2/10/2014 12:34:19 PM
To add to the list, supposedly dream world pokemon can't be shiny. However generated dream world shinnies passed through bank. Also I'm unsure if dream world pokemon are restricted to dream balls, but they were also passed in premier balls. I was unable to pass dream radar or "hatched" pokemon in premiers.
#34TropiOUsPosted 2/10/2014 12:34:38 PM
ArmoredGuns posted...
TropiOUs posted...
ArmoredGuns posted...
TropiOUs posted...

This is good to know.

It's not necesarry. It's the same case as the Protean Kecleon in the first post. I can provide a pic once I get home if you insist though.

Well the Scolipede one is actually legal because its hidden ability changed and pics to prove it is always nice.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts.
#35SopherooPosted 2/10/2014 12:36:58 PM
Litwick changes abilities as well, so not surprise Scolipede does change, tbh
#36blkkyuubiPosted 2/10/2014 3:28:21 PM
what about pokemon made shiny and caught in master ball?
---
3ds fc: 2766-8888-8211
black 2 BEE fc: 4342-4388-9198 psn: blkkyuubi
#37SewaddlePosted 2/10/2014 3:38:42 PM
MegaMawile14 posted...
ITT: Haha, I'm such a rebel! I'll blatantly ignore that fact that it's the hackers fault Gamefreak even had to implent a hack check in the first place. Haha, you suck Gamefreak, but I'll buy your games anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/vTCOet9.jpeg
#38asdfDan64Posted 2/10/2014 3:43:06 PM
Not sure if this is anything major, but I'm curious to see if any Pokemon from Emerald's Battle Factory could make it through Pokebank.

Link for anyone who wants to try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoQN1SPz48
---
Life is (a f)unfair!
#39PrettyTonyTigerPosted 2/10/2014 3:45:51 PM
ArmoredGuns posted...

1) Illegal natures within locked-nature event Pokemon

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/604x453q90/716/lok0.jpg

Here's a pic of a Timid Eruption Heatran. Heatran can only get Eruption in a Pokemon Ranger event, and it is always a Quiet nature. It works with other nature locked events, like Aura Sphere Raikou and Air Slash Suicune.

I did this with the Raikou, it passed but couldn't make it in online matches.
---
She turns around like a tornado!!
#40GalapagozPosted 2/10/2014 3:46:27 PM
Infernape in a masterball.... self explanatory.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155