This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with UU stall team.

#1VadmacPosted 2/10/2014 10:07:02 AM
So I love playing stall, but sadly my favorite poke, Gliscore isn't in UU, I don't think. I have a physical defensive Arcanine that canstall, but what are some other good pokes to use, and a good mega for it as well, was thinking maybe Abomasnow...

Here's what I was thinking

Roserade
Spikes
Leechseed
Gigadrain
(don't know)

Carbink
Steathrocks
Toxic
A screen move

Dusklopse
Eveolite
Painsplit
WoW
Don't know the last two moves

Arcanine
WoW
Morning sun
Roar
Snarl? Maybe

Umbreon?
Wish
Protect
Toxic
Payback? Maybe

Idk give me some ideas... I know stalling needs slot of defensive walls, stealth rockers/spikers and a spin blocker.

Any help would be appreciated
---
3DS FC: 4227-2154-5185 fighting safari- Mankey, Machoke, Riolu
If you add me please PM me
#2Pervert_KuhnPosted 2/10/2014 10:09:53 AM(edited)
Perhaps Furfrou with Roar and Cotton Guard.

Or Cresselia.
---
My Let's Play Channe (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
#3Vadmac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:10:00 AM
Bump
---
#4Caolan_2k9Posted 2/10/2014 10:12:02 AM
Just go to OU and add gliscor, if you're smart then that team could perform just fine in OU.

Also, you're missing cresselia. The greatest staller/wall outside of ubers.
---
My name is Caolan, I'm Irish. It's pronounced "keelin" if you're wondering.
#5Vadmac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:20:58 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Just go to OU and add gliscor, if you're smart then that team could perform just fine in OU.

I don't Have a Cresselua though, that's the problem, plus, I hate using ledgendaries. I know not all ledgendaries are Ubers, I just don't like using them.
---
#6sonOFestarkPosted 2/12/2014 8:12:26 AM
Vadmac posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...

I don't Have a Cresselua though, that's the problem, plus, I hate using ledgendaries. I know not all ledgendaries are Ubers, I just don't like using them.
You're going to try to follow tiers irl? Are you going to go through the trouble to set matches up with people over the internet or something?
---
3DS FC: 0087-2520-6557
Fire-type Safari: Pansear, Charmeleon, Braixen
#7Vadmac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 11:43:08 AM
sonOFestark posted...
Vadmac posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...

You're going to try to follow tiers irl? Are you going to go through the trouble to set matches up with people over the internet or something?

Yes want to start battling people on the battle boards and I want to try my hand at UU, OU bores me, to predictable and hate seeing the same damn teams over and over, UU is atleast a bit more variety and, even though it's supper offensive, I think this stall team I'm working on will do pretty well.
---