This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Disturbing things in Pokemon games, or just stuff that creeps you out.

#51kclaujamesPosted 2/11/2014 8:06:13 AM
Archeops' animation in XY.

Looks like it is writhing in pain.
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600
#52GatedSunOnePosted 2/11/2014 8:16:17 AM
R34 Fan art of Pokémon. Not the human characters; but between Pokémon themselves.

In the actual game, though?

Kanto: The one Channeler that groans "Give...me...blood..."

Johto: The Radio Signal used to force Magikarp to evolve against thier will in GSC. That and the Unown signal in Alph.

Hoenn: Can't think of anything...hmmm.

Sinnoh: The Japanese version of the story of how men and Pokemon once wed. This was removed in English. I don't care how foxy Gardevoir appears to some folks; that just makes my spine tingle. XD

Unova: Elesa's gaudy & hilariously fan-pandering BW2 makeover.

Kalos: Valerie, and the Ghost of Lumiose. Mr.Bonding doesn't freak me out at all.
---
FC: 2964-8693-8509 IGN: Verylin
Official Dream Eater of Serebii.Net. Current Dream Log for 2014: 15/365; Nightmares: 3
#53ZacTysonPosted 2/11/2014 10:55:55 AM
Old Château ghosts.
Any cave or forest where I would end up back in the same place, as a kid....heck, even now.
---
dezmomo || We're dezmomos!
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon B/W Boards
#54manlyman69Posted 2/11/2014 10:59:18 AM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
hodelino posted...
Mr.Bonding

---
my 3ds fc : 0860-4598-0930
#55BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/11/2014 1:31:05 PM
GastroFan posted...
The scene in Platinum where you sneak into the Team Galactic meeting and see Cyrus rallying his troops to his 'cause' reminds me of old newsreels that showed Hitler's rise to power in Germany before World War 2. Then there's the girl in the middle of the strange house in B/W2 that leaves the Lunar Wing behind, the girl that disappears on the bridge on Route 16 in B/W1, the Old Chateau with the rotom inside the television in D/P/Pl, Lavender Town's tower that's haunted by a dead Marowak in FR/LG, as well as the ghost in X/Y that appears in one building in Lumiose but isn't seen again. Those are the things that creep me out most, other than Mr. Bonding doing his O-Power thing which I never expect.

Added: Also Drowzee and Spiritomb creep me out when they jump out of places like Dream World in Gen. 5. I don't remember how many times I nearly jumped out of my chair at the computer when they popped up that way.

Just how old are you? Or are you jewish (or similar)?
---
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
#56BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/11/2014 1:33:02 PM
GatedSunOne posted...
R34 Fan art of Pokémon. Not the human characters; but between Pokémon themselves.

In the actual game, though?

Kanto: The one Channeler that groans "Give...me...blood..."

Johto: The Radio Signal used to force Magikarp to evolve against thier will in GSC. That and the Unown signal in Alph.

Hoenn: Can't think of anything...hmmm.

Sinnoh: The Japanese version of the story of how men and Pokemon once wed. This was removed in English. I don't care how foxy Gardevoir appears to some folks; that just makes my spine tingle. XD

Unova: Elesa's gaudy & hilariously fan-pandering BW2 makeover.

Kalos: Valerie, and the Ghost of Lumiose. Mr.Bonding doesn't freak me out at all.

I...don't really understand why one would find that channeler creepy...but on the other hand, i'm very used to most people having the opposite opinion of mine >.<'
---
#57SilentS89Posted 2/11/2014 1:36:08 PM
BloodlustSweden posted...
I...don't really understand why one would find that channeler creepy...

Said the guy with Bloodlust in his username and "Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*" in his signature.
#58BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/11/2014 1:37:31 PM
SilentS89 posted...
BloodlustSweden posted...
I...don't really understand why one would find that channeler creepy...

Said the guy with Bloodlust in his username and "Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*" in his signature.

Heh...

(Srsly though, i don't understand why most people always find such things so damn creepy..)
---
#59tiomastaPosted 2/11/2014 1:37:45 PM
ZacTyson posted...
Old Château ghosts.

This. It's made even more eerie because you can't ever do anything about it e_e
---
Disagreement: two failing to recognize to credit their opinions due to their own personal taste while selfishly disregarding everyone else's but not their own.
#60ZacharorPosted 2/12/2014 10:15:49 AM
B2/W2. The guy hiding behind a dumpster in one of the backalleys, giving you the TM "Flash"......Real suggestive, GF...
---
3DS Friend Code: 4184-3015-4687
Friend Safari: Bug - Combee, Masquerain, Pinsir