This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

posting my competitive team rate it

#11TropiOUsPosted 2/11/2014 1:27:57 PM
itt:bad players who think things like Milotic and Lapras (seriously what) are threats.
Not that this team is godlike or something, but I can say it is 90% better than the rest of teams I see here.
Water types and ice beam are not the real threats to this lol. Something like Mega Tyranitar and/or Thundurus are bigger problems than those, and unlike what everyone mentioned before , those are actually scary things that someone should be worried about.

Also move 4 hp from hp to something else for Talonflame. It will save the bravest bird lfie sometimes.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts.
#12KeldonisPosted 2/11/2014 1:33:02 PM(edited)
Emperor_Flannel posted...
See here is the problem you think Gale wings base 81 Atk is going to do massive amounts of damage...but it's not. You ever heard of Bulk Water types? Milotic would chew this team up and spit it out with any EV spread and movepool.

Surprisingly 81 base attack coupled by an 120 BP STAB priority move does loads of damage to pretty much anything that doesn't resist it. (Especially banded).

Milotic/Bro could probably tank a few BB's though (even with a Band) so there's that. Let alone if they're holding Rocky Helmet + the recoil.

Then again he has Rotom to deal with those two, and Raptor is the one that's banded.
---
3DS FC: 1977-1571-8378 IGN Heisenberg TSV: 2336
#13gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:34:44 PM
TropiOUs posted...
itt:bad players who think things like Milotic and Lapras (seriously what) are threats.
Not that this team is godlike or something, but I can say it is 90% better than the rest of teams I see here.
Water types and ice beam are not the real threats to this lol. Something like Mega Tyranitar and/or Thundurus are bigger problems than those, and unlike what everyone mentioned before , those are actually scary things that someone should be worried about.

Also move 4 hp from hp to something else for Talonflame. It will save the bravest bird lfie sometimes.

Luckily I haven't ran into much of those but I probably will in the future I've heard they are on the rise
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#14KeldonisPosted 2/11/2014 1:36:02 PM(edited)
All and all I don't see it as too bad/needing improvement honestly.

You know your weaknesses, but also have Rotom-W who resists, Excadril, and Latias being the special wall she is. Defog and a Spinner as well to deal with Rocks.

---
#15gamefattyPosted 2/11/2014 1:37:55 PM
3/10 That team can be easily walled.
---
3DS FC: 2191-7755-8090 PSN: GuardianCraze
Floor ice cream gives you health!
#16gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:40:16 PM
Keldonis posted...
All and all I don't see it as too bad/needing improvement honestly.

You know your weaknesses, but also have Rotom-W who resists, Excadril, and Latias being the special wall she is. Defog and a Spinner as well to deal with Rocks.

Not to mention healing wish which allows me to play pretty reckless and aggressive
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#17KeldonisPosted 2/11/2014 1:47:08 PM(edited)
gamefatty posted...

Not so sure about that. He has some serious threats.... and don't forget Mega Pinsir.

God help you if he gets a Swords Dance up. +2 STAB Aerilate Return demolishes, and he has QA for priority. EQ for T-tar, etc.
---
#18gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:46:31 PM
gamefatty posted...

How so.
---
#19Ultima_WraithPosted 2/11/2014 1:47:20 PM
gamepimp12 posted...
Emperor_Flannel posted...
Wow did you add least look at the type match ups? Dude ICE wrecks this team without even trying. Ice Beams ruin your day.

name an ice beam user that can tank brave birds and flying quick attacks

only one would be maybe kyreum b

Cloyster Icicle Spear
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | When bored, I post impromptu song lyrics.
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP
#20gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:48:24 PM
Keldonis posted...
gamefatty posted...

Not so sure about that. He has some serious threats.... and don't forget Mega Pinsir.

God help you if he gets a Swords Dance up. +2 STAB Aerilate Return demolishes, and he has QA for priority.

Normally I don't even have to set up dance since raptor and talon can have picked teams apart by the time he comes out.
---