This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

posting my competitive team rate it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. posting my competitive team rate it

User Info: galpal1987

galpal1987
3 years ago#41
I had a second look again. It doesn't make sense that your team seem to carry duplicates of moves?

Doesn't seem to have anything against fairies.

Also I'm quite sure a scarfed garchomp can take down your team a fair bit as well.
PSN: MaddyMadeline
3DS: FC 2466 2815 8721 IGN: Madeline- Official Trader's Guild member

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
3 years ago#42
galpal1987 posted...
I had a second look again. It doesn't make sense that your team seem to carry duplicates of moves?

Also I'm quite sure a scarfed garchomp can take down your team a fair bit as well.

Agreed.

TC could also run Crobat (if he wants to maintain his flying offensive type) It's fast, great scout/taunter/defoger has Brave Bird and Poison STAB for Fairies.

Not sure who he'd replace though. Have to be Raptor or T-flame and they both are pretty beast. (Raptor for pure power and T-flame for weakening+ priority)
3DS FC: 1977-1571-8378 IGN Heisenberg TSV: 2336

User Info: gamepimp12

gamepimp12
3 years ago#43
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

TC could also run Crobat (if he wants to maintain his flying offensive type) It's fast, great scout/taunter/defoger has Brave Bird and Poison STAB for Fairies.

Not sure who he'd replace though. Have to be Raptor or T-flame and they both are pretty beast. (Raptor for pure power and T-flame for weakening+ priority)

Why do I care about fairies
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em

galpal1987
3 years ago#44
gamepimp12 posted...
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

Because they can resist your latias and fairy type moves have pretty neutral attacks on a wide range of pokemon.

galpal1987
3 years ago#45
galpal1987 posted...
gamepimp12 posted...
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

Because they can resist your latias and fairy type moves have pretty neutral attacks and defence against a wide range of pokemon.

User Info: Octaz

Octaz
3 years ago#46
Latias is literally just a Defog/Healing Wish bot, it doesn't matter if fairies wall it

User Info: _Sazando_

_Sazando_
3 years ago#47
seems like you're slightly weak to rotom-w. has it given you problems tc?
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7051/image141f.jpg

gamepimp12
3 years ago#48
_Sazando_ posted...
seems like you're slightly weak to rotom-w. has it given you problems tc?

Only when paired with another flying resist

Exca beats him one on one and rotor can't take on two of my flying types
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em

User Info: Alexlightning77

Alexlightning77
3 years ago#49
full HP & sp attack EVed atleast 2iv wailord= some dead pokémon
icebeam would take any flying types (other than talonflame)
water pulse/ water sput (if full hp somehow)= dead talonflame & excadrill
only weakness wailord has is rotoms Volt switch, but rotoms dead if the wailord switches into a dragon type & rotoms the last pokemon

good luck with your team though
FS: i have no idea with my new 2ds. FC: 3797-7730-6789

gamepimp12
3 years ago#50
Alexlightning77 posted...
full HP & sp attack EVed atleast 2iv wailord= some dead pokémon
icebeam would take any flying types (other than talonflame)
water pulse/ water sput (if full hp somehow)= dead talonflame & excadrill
only weakness wailord has is rotoms Volt switch, but rotoms dead if the wailord switches into a dragon type & rotoms the last pokemon

good luck with your team though

Wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. posting my competitive team rate it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived