This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

posting my competitive team rate it

#41galpal1987Posted 2/11/2014 2:51:25 PM
I had a second look again. It doesn't make sense that your team seem to carry duplicates of moves?

Doesn't seem to have anything against fairies.

Also I'm quite sure a scarfed garchomp can take down your team a fair bit as well.
---
PSN: MaddyMadeline
3DS: FC 2466 2815 8721 IGN: Madeline- Official Trader's Guild member
#42KeldonisPosted 2/11/2014 3:02:22 PM
galpal1987 posted...
I had a second look again. It doesn't make sense that your team seem to carry duplicates of moves?

Also I'm quite sure a scarfed garchomp can take down your team a fair bit as well.

Agreed.

TC could also run Crobat (if he wants to maintain his flying offensive type) It's fast, great scout/taunter/defoger has Brave Bird and Poison STAB for Fairies.

Not sure who he'd replace though. Have to be Raptor or T-flame and they both are pretty beast. (Raptor for pure power and T-flame for weakening+ priority)
---
3DS FC: 1977-1571-8378 IGN Heisenberg TSV: 2336
#43gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:11:50 PM
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

TC could also run Crobat (if he wants to maintain his flying offensive type) It's fast, great scout/taunter/defoger has Brave Bird and Poison STAB for Fairies.

Not sure who he'd replace though. Have to be Raptor or T-flame and they both are pretty beast. (Raptor for pure power and T-flame for weakening+ priority)

Why do I care about fairies
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#44galpal1987Posted 2/11/2014 3:22:56 PM
gamepimp12 posted...
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

Because they can resist your latias and fairy type moves have pretty neutral attacks on a wide range of pokemon.
---
#45galpal1987Posted 2/11/2014 3:24:47 PM
galpal1987 posted...
gamepimp12 posted...
Keldonis posted...
galpal1987 posted...

Agreed.

Because they can resist your latias and fairy type moves have pretty neutral attacks and defence against a wide range of pokemon.

---
#46OctazPosted 2/11/2014 3:24:56 PM
Latias is literally just a Defog/Healing Wish bot, it doesn't matter if fairies wall it
#47_Sazando_Posted 2/11/2014 3:35:22 PM
seems like you're slightly weak to rotom-w. has it given you problems tc?
---
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7051/image141f.jpg
#48gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:41:01 PM
_Sazando_ posted...
seems like you're slightly weak to rotom-w. has it given you problems tc?

Only when paired with another flying resist

Exca beats him one on one and rotor can't take on two of my flying types
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#49Alexlightning77Posted 2/11/2014 3:44:27 PM
full HP & sp attack EVed atleast 2iv wailord= some dead pokémon
icebeam would take any flying types (other than talonflame)
water pulse/ water sput (if full hp somehow)= dead talonflame & excadrill
only weakness wailord has is rotoms Volt switch, but rotoms dead if the wailord switches into a dragon type & rotoms the last pokemon

good luck with your team though
---
FS: i have no idea with my new 2ds. FC: 3797-7730-6789
#50gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 4:02:36 PM
Alexlightning77 posted...
full HP & sp attack EVed atleast 2iv wailord= some dead pokémon
icebeam would take any flying types (other than talonflame)
water pulse/ water sput (if full hp somehow)= dead talonflame & excadrill
only weakness wailord has is rotoms Volt switch, but rotoms dead if the wailord switches into a dragon type & rotoms the last pokemon

good luck with your team though

Wrong
---