This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Koko's way on HOW TO make your own POKEMON DREAM TEAM!

#1KokoFlowPosted 2/11/2014 6:46:13 PM
Summary:
This is not for competitive battling. It could be just a fun activity to do or maybe you would like to make it a plot-team (a.k.a. in-game-team / pre-elite four team) in the next pokemon game you play!

Things to Mention:
1. Below are the rules on the exact way to make your own dream team my way, but THIS IS YOUR TEAM AND I CANT MAKE YOU FOLLOW THE RULES UNLESS YOU WANT TO!
2. Just because something is not the strongest pokemon does not mean you can't use it. Remember, you're not going to be playing pros with it. Just try not to make it too bad and think about your team as if you were going to play against other people with their dream team.
3. I like it when I only stick to one mega pokemon on my team but you can use as many mega pokemon as you want. So you mega evolve (only one pokemon is allowed to mega evolved in a battle, of course, but if you'd don't know, you can make all six pokemon in your party hold a mega stone) the pokemon that would be most benefited to be 'mega-fied' in that situation.
4. You should like all the pokemon on your team, don't just use certain pokemon because they're strong! If you don't like a poke on your team, it won't be as fun and you won't like it as much
5. HAVE YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON ON YOUR TEAM! If your favorite pokemon is not your legendary, starter, or pseudo, it better be one of the other three pokemon!
6. For the other three pokemon just follow the other rules and try to make them at least decent in stats and benefit your team
7. Try not to have more then two pokemon on your team the same type
8. Try not to make more then three pokemon on your team from the same generation. Mixing pokemon from all different generations makes your team more creative
9. Just consider the types of pokemon you have on your team for how many weaknesses your team will have and how much coverage it will have, too
10. Say in your team you might switch back and fourth from two or three pokemon. In your post, show that by putting a "/" - *this is shown in the example below

Rules:
1. One legendary
2. One starter (Its 3rd evolution)
3. Pseudo-Legendary Rule: Two pseudos are allowed but there can only be one dragon pseudo (The possible pseudo combinations allowed: Tyranitar/Dragon, Metagross/Dragon, or Tyranitar/Metagross) Where I put dragon that means a dragon-type pseudo-legendary which are the five other pseudos
4. Try not use more then one uber, or banned pokemon (whether it be your legendary, starter, pseudo, or anything else)
5. Your team must consist of six pokemon

Rule Explanations:
1. Using more then one legendary is pretty 'nooby' in my opinion and it can also make your team too over powered
2. I feel only having one starter is just right. Having more then one does not feel creative to me in a weird way
3. Its like rule number one, It can make your team seem more 'nooby' and over powered
4. This is how to make your team really 'nooby' or over powered, too. However, sometimes the ubers were banned in the first place for dumb reasons so there are some exceptions
5. Nothing to explain here

EXAMPLE/My first dream team!:
1. STARTER/FAV. POKE: Blaziken (Without speed boost or mega evolved as that would be uber)
2. PSUEDO 1: Goodra
3. PSUEDO 2: Tyranitar / Metagross
4. LEGENDARY/UBER: Mewtwo / Lati(o/a)s / Jirachi
5. EXTRA 1: Togekiss
6. EXTRA 2: Rotom-Wash / Milotic
*Your post should look labeled like the one above

Congratulations for reading this far and if you are going to post! I really want to see other people's dream teams! Thanks! :D
- Koko
---
Friend Code: 1048 - 9775 - 5593 - IGN: Koko
Friend Safari (Dragon): Sliggoo, Noibat, Gabite
#2InhaledCornPosted 2/11/2014 6:52:31 PM
Okay, soooo...

Favorite: Goodra (also Pseudo)
Starter: Greninja
Legendary: Jirachi? I generally dislike using Legends, but I'm having a hard time finding things that fit in my team.
Extra 1: Scizor
Extra 2: Charizard (Mega X, also a Starter)
Extra 3: Mandibuzz

m i doin it rite?
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon
#3PuzzleMaster97Posted 2/11/2014 6:54:43 PM
KokoFlow posted...
Summary:
This is not for competitive battling. It could be just a fun activity to do or maybe you would like to make it a plot-team (a.k.a. in-game-team / pre-elite four team) in the next pokemon game you play!

Things to Mention:
1. Below are the rules on the exact way to make your own dream team my way, but THIS IS YOUR TEAM AND I CANT MAKE YOU FOLLOW THE RULES UNLESS YOU WANT TO!
2. Just because something is not the strongest pokemon does not mean you can't use it. Remember, you're not going to be playing pros with it. Just try not to make it too bad and think about your team as if you were going to play against other people with their dream team.
3. I like it when I only stick to one mega pokemon on my team but you can use as many mega pokemon as you want. So you mega evolve (only one pokemon is allowed to mega evolved in a battle, of course, but if you'd don't know, you can make all six pokemon in your party hold a mega stone) the pokemon that would be most benefited to be 'mega-fied' in that situation.
4. You should like all the pokemon on your team, don't just use certain pokemon because they're strong! If you don't like a poke on your team, it won't be as fun and you won't like it as much
5. HAVE YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON ON YOUR TEAM! If your favorite pokemon is not your legendary, starter, or pseudo, it better be one of the other three pokemon!
6. For the other three pokemon just follow the other rules and try to make them at least decent in stats and benefit your team
7. Try not to have more then two pokemon on your team the same type
8. Try not to make more then three pokemon on your team from the same generation. Mixing pokemon from all different generations makes your team more creative
9. Just consider the types of pokemon you have on your team for how many weaknesses your team will have and how much coverage it will have, too
10. Say in your team you might switch back and fourth from two or three pokemon. In your post, show that by putting a "/" - *this is shown in the example below
Rules:
1. One legendary
2. One starter (Its 3rd evolution)
3. Pseudo-Legendary Rule: Two pseudos are allowed but there can only be one dragon pseudo (The possible pseudo combinations allowed: Tyranitar/Dragon, Metagross/Dragon, or Tyranitar/Metagross) Where I put dragon that means a dragon-type pseudo-legendary which are the five other pseudos
4. Try not use more then one uber, or banned pokemon (whether it be your legendary, starter, pseudo, or anything else)
5. Your team must consist of six pokemon
Rule Explanations:
1. Using more then one legendary is pretty 'nooby' in my opinion and it can also make your team too over powered
2. I feel only having one starter is just right. Having more then one does not feel creative to me in a weird way
3. Its like rule number one, It can make your team seem more 'nooby' and over powered
4. This is how to make your team really 'nooby' or over powered, too. However, sometimes the ubers were banned in the first place for dumb reasons so there are some exceptions
5. Nothing to explain here
EXAMPLE/My first dream team!:
1. STARTER/FAV. POKE: Blaziken (Without speed boost or mega evolved as that would be uber)
2. PSUEDO 1: Goodra
3. PSUEDO 2: Tyranitar / Metagross
4. LEGENDARY/UBER: Mewtwo / Lati(o/a)s / Jirachi
5. EXTRA 1: Togekiss
6. EXTRA 2: Rotom-Wash / Milotic
*Your post should look labeled like the one above
- Koko

Why are there rules as to what my dream team has to look like? I'd want Heatran, Mewtwo-- Oh wait, I guess I must be too nooby.
Shouldn't a dream team be their definition, not yours?
---
Need money for games? Try using http://www.instagc.com/239136 , the best free website to let you earn gift cards by watching youtube videos and doing surveys!
#4KokoFlow(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 6:56:13 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
Okay, soooo...

Favorite: Goodra (also Pseudo)
Starter: Greninja
Legendary: Jirachi? I generally dislike using Legends, but I'm having a hard time finding things that fit in my team.
Extra 1: Scizor
Extra 2: Charizard (Mega X, also a Starter)
Extra 3: Mandibuzz

m i doin it rite?

Yeah! Thanks for posting, and I like it!
---
#5PuzzleMaster97Posted 2/11/2014 6:57:01 PM
(because I ran out of room) my dream team would be:

Heatran
Mewtwo
Blaziken
Rayquaza
Greninja
Goodra

Simply because they are my favorites.
---
Need money for games? Try using http://www.instagc.com/239136 , the best free website to let you earn gift cards by watching youtube videos and doing surveys!
#6R-A-VPosted 2/11/2014 6:57:08 PM
Too bad. The Pokemon dream team has to have Arceus, Genesect, mega kanga, blaziken, wobbuffet and kyogre.
#7KokoFlow(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 7:00:54 PM
Yeah PuzzleMaster97. Im just saying I think its cool to see dream teams done like this format but hey, if thats your dream team im fine with that and its only a matter of opinion. Also, I did not mean for dream team in this post to mean just a pokemon team strongest pokemon.
---
#8Ace81892Posted 2/11/2014 7:03:21 PM
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof

My Dream Team.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#9WindyligthPosted 2/11/2014 7:03:27 PM
PuzzleMaster97 posted...
Heatran

not uber
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Delphox.
#10DeimirPosted 2/11/2014 7:06:41 PM
MY Dream Team rules went like this:

1. Every Pokemon must have 2 types.

2. No Pokemon can share a type with any other in the party.

3. All Pokemon must be aesthetically appealing to me.

This combination of rules landed me this party, ranked here from favorite to least favorite visually:
Heracross-M
Starmie (shiny)
Ferrothorn
Golurk
Tyranitar
Dragalge (shiny)
---
"3/20 = 3 * 2 / 10 = 0.6% for people who are bad math." -fan360