This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Evolution Method

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Evolution Method
3 years ago#11
neonplanets posted...
Trade evos are the devil.
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
3 years ago#12
I would've thought Friendship Evolutions would get more hate due to how much people despise baby Pokémon (myself included), thus making them necessary during breeding while slowing the process down immensely.
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
3 years ago#13
There needs to be an option for anything time-based.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#14
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

For dex data, sure. However, if I've bred a Machoke or Seadra or something to have great stats and egg moves, there's no way I'm just going to swap it for some randomly caught one.
3DS FC: 5370-0398-2889
3 years ago#15
You forgot PID evo. With Wurmple the only thing you can do is pray for the right one.
3 years ago#16
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

The item ones are the problem. If I ask for a Porygon in GTS, for example, what are the chances of getting a Porygon that is holding the Up-Grade instead of nothing at all? Then you have to either have luck with the Pokemon others have deposited or deposit something and ask for the evolution instead.
3 years ago#17
Lexifox posted...
There needs to be an option for anything time-based.

I wanted to add an option for Evolution At X Level At X Time, but ran out of space and just decided to include it with Friendship Evolution in the parenthesis.
3 years ago#18
neonplanets posted...
You forgot PID evo. With Wurmple the only thing you can do is pray for the right one.

I almost completely forgot about that. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough options to include it anyway.
3 years ago#19
Wurmple

OH

MY

GOD

It being bad is probably a blessing in disguise, so we don't need to curse when our good IV one evolved into a different one than the one we want.
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
3 years ago#20
Trade evolutions by far, if I could remove one thing from the game it would be that.
Gamer for life, 32 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Evolution Method

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived