This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Evolution Method

#11DarkKirby2500Posted 2/11/2014 9:34:03 PM
neonplanets posted...
Trade evos are the devil.

---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#12TheCorruptAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 9:34:27 PM
I would've thought Friendship Evolutions would get more hate due to how much people despise baby Pokémon (myself included), thus making them necessary during breeding while slowing the process down immensely.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#13LexifoxPosted 2/11/2014 9:34:49 PM
There needs to be an option for anything time-based.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14UmuruPosted 2/11/2014 9:35:02 PM
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

For dex data, sure. However, if I've bred a Machoke or Seadra or something to have great stats and egg moves, there's no way I'm just going to swap it for some randomly caught one.
---
3DS FC: 5370-0398-2889
#15neonplanetsPosted 2/11/2014 9:35:30 PM
You forgot PID evo. With Wurmple the only thing you can do is pray for the right one.
#16MagikarpRulesPosted 2/11/2014 9:35:40 PM
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

The item ones are the problem. If I ask for a Porygon in GTS, for example, what are the chances of getting a Porygon that is holding the Up-Grade instead of nothing at all? Then you have to either have luck with the Pokemon others have deposited or deposit something and ask for the evolution instead.
#17TheCorruptAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 9:35:47 PM
Lexifox posted...
There needs to be an option for anything time-based.

I wanted to add an option for Evolution At X Level At X Time, but ran out of space and just decided to include it with Friendship Evolution in the parenthesis.
---
#18TheCorruptAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 9:39:48 PM
neonplanets posted...
You forgot PID evo. With Wurmple the only thing you can do is pray for the right one.

I almost completely forgot about that. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough options to include it anyway.
---
#19Taimanin_AsagiPosted 2/11/2014 9:52:52 PM
Wurmple

OH

MY

GOD

It being bad is probably a blessing in disguise, so we don't need to curse when our good IV one evolved into a different one than the one we want.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#20JustinTheJaggedPosted 2/11/2014 10:01:51 PM(edited)
Trade evolutions by far, if I could remove one thing from the game it would be that.
---
Gamer for life, 32 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.