This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Evolution Method

#101Chaosmaster00Posted 2/12/2014 2:13:37 PM
Tyrogue evolving is easy since you can just use EV's to make its stats equal or over the other. Just evolving it one level at a time and ensuring its stats are equal before allowing it to evolve (in Hitmontop's case at least) is all it takes.

Wurmple, though? F*** that s***.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen
#102davidledsmaPosted 2/12/2014 3:04:52 PM
Shigmiya64 posted...
Dembonez19 posted...
davidledsma posted...
Knowing X move evolution. Why the f*** would I give Aipom Double Hit?

Are you kidding? Double Hit is one of Technician Ambipom's best moves.

Isn't Return better? And anyway, why would you have a goddamn Ambipom in the first place.

I wanted to record it in the 'Dex, then only used it for some slight online battling. I like the monkey it evolves from 200x better, actually.
---
(\/) (;,;) (\/)
#103ShadowSylisPosted 2/12/2014 3:22:31 PM
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

Good luck getting your pokemon back.
---
Trainer: Kirra, the Dark Witch. Gengar is always by my side.
3DS FC: 0087-2531-3071
#104davidledsmaPosted 2/12/2014 3:25:36 PM
ShadowSylis posted...
davidledsma posted...
Aren't trade evolutions 1,000,000,000x easier because of GTS? Besides the item ones, I mean.

Good luck getting your pokemon back.

I search for them, I don't offer 'em up. Only offer them when you can reach over and punch the guy you're trading with.
---
(\/) (;,;) (\/)
#105AdrastiaPosted 2/12/2014 3:29:28 PM
Well trade evolution sucks if you have no one to trade with and if you aren't face to face there's no guarantee you can you your evolved pokemon back.

I don't like friendship evolution much either. Like crobat. Who wants to become friends with a stupid dime a dozen zubat? Sorry if you like zubat. But it was never a favorite of mine and I don't feel like lugging it around just to become BFFs and eventually get a crobat.
---
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7
#106TheCorruptAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 6:01:08 AM
Does nobody have friends in person for trade evolutions, it seems?
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#107bloodmage3Posted 2/13/2014 6:35:56 AM
TheCorruptAngel posted...

Or maybe it's 'cuz it's freaking stupid. Have you seen the prizes they put on the items you need in order to get Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Magmorar etc. etc.?. It's a needlessly complex way of making Pokemon evolve and the majority of tradelutions that require items are not worth the effort anyway. They were bad when the items could be found in the wild, and they're downright terrible now that ye hafta waste BP on them.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#108HawksronPosted 2/13/2014 7:02:55 AM
Trade evolution. Didn't even read the Polls.
#109SpunkySixPosted 2/13/2014 7:09:45 AM
TheCorruptAngel posted...

I have one, but it's still a waste of time and he's not always around when I need to evolve something.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.