This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Evolution Method

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Evolution Method
2 years ago#61
84Mantines posted...
Trade evolutions combine the hassle of items as well. I typically don't like item ones either, but for, say, Weavile, you have to grind for BP to get an item, and then trade it on top of that.

Edit: Let's use a better example, Metal Coat. x_X No metal coats.

Metal Coats can be easily obtained by wild Bronzongs and Magnetons though. Only the trade evo items that couldn't be obtained by wild pokemon at all are the biggest hassle.
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC: 0645-6947-9076 Steel Safari:Ferroseed,Fortress, and Klefki
2 years ago#62
You can farm the BP for trade evo items much faster than farming metal coats from magnetons in this game. Try it if you don't believe me. I did. x_X
"Oh no! Three Adamantoises! Good thing I remembered my KNUCKLES." ~ Schesparn
2 years ago#63
Sopheroo posted...

That is all

Anyone who's saying trade evolutions needs to make some pokemon playing friends D:
--- - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
2 years ago#64
Karrablast and Shellmet. There is no worse evolution method.
FC- 3797 7330 8352 IGN- Sha-Quanda
2 years ago#65
Trade evo was bad enough, and then they introduced trade evo with item. GF, **** you.
Just according to keikaku*. *Keikaku means plan.
FC: 3308-4927-8051 Pansear Pyroar Braixen
2 years ago#66
I only have X and don't trust random people enough to trade-evolve my perfect breeds ... so trade evos.
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
2 years ago#67
Shigmiya64 posted...
Trade evolution. Didn't even read the rest of the poll.

Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish
2 years ago#68
Item-based trade evos. I have a lot of local friends who play pokemon, so trading was never much of an issue for me, except when items were involved. I don't know why, but I have always had difficulty finding the items necessary for item-trade evolution, especially in the earlier generations (I'm looking at you, Kingdra).
2 years ago#69
Trade evolution is just a huge pain in the ass that forces you to use a feature because they hope that it makes you use it more later on, which is pretty much never the case, at least for me.

"Here, stab yourself to make Pikachu evolve. We're hoping this encourages you to stab yourself more later on just for fun."
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
2 years ago#70
Affection, friendship and Pokémon Amie evolutions. Every other method on here is super quick and easy to do, the affection, friendship evos are just annoying and stupid.
I understand much that understanding is not understanding so please understand not to understand, but to understand much when we must all understand please.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Evolution Method

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived