This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#11JelDeRebelPosted 2/12/2014 4:47:13 PM
also have hayley's mew and an event one
---
3DS code: 1676-3926-5931
#12TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 4:47:36 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
Why'd you have to make ANOTHER topic about this? >_>

And no, it's not rare.

Don't be rude.

How was that being rude? You stop cluttering the boards.

Where else on this board did I post this topic? Right, I didn't.

You posted it on the trade board and you got answers. Why do you feel the need to post the exact topic again if you got the same answers?

The trade board is insanely fast, for one. Secondly, I want opinions. Your initial answer was garbage, so why stop with just answer? I'd rather hear from multiple people. So, no, I'm not clogging up the boards as these are two seperate forums.
#13BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 4:48:00 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...

And no, it's not rare.

Don't be rude.

You posted it on the trade board and you got answers. Why do you feel the need to post the exact topic again if you got the same answers?

Likely his passive aggressive way of asking for handouts, no doubt.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#14SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 4:50:13 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...

And no, it's not rare.

Don't be rude.

Stop making a big deal about it.

One topic isn't cluttering the whole ****ing board, and you can't just tell people to stop and expect them to because you want them to. That's not how life works. Just deal with it, or don't click on topics you don't want to see, or you know, use the ignore button.
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#15J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 4:50:37 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
The trade board is insanely fast, for one. Secondly, I want opinions. Your initial answer was garbage, so why stop with just answer? I'd rather hear from multiple people. So, no, I'm not clogging up the boards as these are two seperate forums.

I want to know why you're asking it on THIS board. Are you looking to trade it? Would you like to get it from someone? Go to the trade board, you know, the place that you were at before. There's no need to ask here since people on this board aren't on the trade board and are not here to trade.
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#16J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 4:54:28 PM
Samurontai posted...

One topic isn't cluttering the whole ****ing board, and you can't just tell people to stop and expect them to because you want them to. That's not how life works. Just deal with it, or don't click on topics you don't want to see, or you know, use the ignore button.

You're telling me to stop making a big deal about it yet you retaliate. Looks like I'm not the one who should be using the Ignore button.
---
I like Apple Pie.
#17TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 4:57:39 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...

I want to know why you're asking it on THIS board. Are you looking to trade it? Would you like to get it from someone? Go to the trade board, you know, the place that you were at before. There's no need to ask here since people on this board aren't on the trade board and are not here to trade.

Anywhere within my initial post, did you see me ask for a trade? No. I was simply asking if Mew is still considered a rare Pokemon since the release of PokeBank. I figured I'd ask the Trade board, too, because they, you know, specialize in trading and know more about it than I do. And I figured I'd ask here, too, just to get more opinion. Just like the other poster said, if you've got a problem with my post, ignore it and move on like other people do. Don't stop in and start acting as if you own the entire message board.
#18J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 5:04:40 PM(edited)
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...

Anywhere within my initial post, did you see me ask for a trade? No. I was simply asking if Mew is still considered a rare Pokemon since the release of PokeBank. I figured I'd ask the Trade board, too, because they, you know, specialize in trading and know more about it than I do. And I figured I'd ask here, too, just to get more opinion. Just like the other poster said, if you've got a problem with my post, ignore it and move on like other people do. Don't stop in and start acting as if you own the entire message board.

You still didn't answer my question. Why are you asking in the first place?
---
I like Apple Pie.
#19BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 5:05:09 PM
I have a whole box of various mews...I'm thinking of turning them all into HM slaves for the luls. >_>;
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#20SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 5:06:06 PM
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...

You're telling me to stop making a big deal about it yet you retaliate. Looks like I'm not the one who should be using the Ignore button.

I wasn't retaliating at all. I didn't have anything to retaliate to. I think you need to learn what that word means before you start tossing it around LOL

Now that is a retaliation, nice try though bruh.

lrn2english
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu