This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#21SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 5:06:53 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
The trade board is insanely fast, for one. Secondly, I want opinions. Your initial answer was garbage, so why stop with just answer? I'd rather hear from multiple people. So, no, I'm not clogging up the boards as these are two seperate forums.

I want to know why you're asking it on THIS board. Are you looking to trade it? Would you like to get it from someone? Go to the trade board, you know, the place that you were at before. There's no need to ask here since people on this board aren't on the trade board and are not here to trade.

Anywhere within my initial post, did you see me ask for a trade? No. I was simply asking if Mew is still considered a rare Pokemon since the release of PokeBank. I figured I'd ask the Trade board, too, because they, you know, specialize in trading and know more about it than I do. And I figured I'd ask here, too, just to get more opinion. Just like the other poster said, if you've got a problem with my post, ignore it and move on like other people do. Don't stop in and start acting as if you own the entire message board.

Just stop replying. 12 year olds aren't the type to stop harassing people. Just ignore him or something.
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#22TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 5:08:08 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
The trade board is insanely fast, for one. Secondly, I want opinions. Your initial answer was garbage, so why stop with just answer? I'd rather hear from multiple people. So, no, I'm not clogging up the boards as these are two seperate forums.

I want to know why you're asking it on THIS board. Are you looking to trade it? Would you like to get it from someone? Go to the trade board, you know, the place that you were at before. There's no need to ask here since people on this board aren't on the trade board and are not here to trade.

Anywhere within my initial post, did you see me ask for a trade? No. I was simply asking if Mew is still considered a rare Pokemon since the release of PokeBank. I figured I'd ask the Trade board, too, because they, you know, specialize in trading and know more about it than I do. And I figured I'd ask here, too, just to get more opinion. Just like the other poster said, if you've got a problem with my post, ignore it and move on like other people do. Don't stop in and start acting as if you own the entire message board.

You still didn't answer my question. Why are you asking in the first place?

Why is the sky blue? Why do fish swim in the sea?

Because I'm curious to know, that's why. Get over it.
#23Noble-HeartPosted 2/12/2014 5:08:17 PM
No, in the trade board they are the most common shiny pokemon since in the the last couple of weeks people were doing giveaways of shiny Mew.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board http://www.zerochan.net/1139202
#24TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 5:10:07 PM
Samurontai posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...

Just stop replying. 12 year olds aren't the type to stop harassing people. Just ignore him or something.

Good idea, and you're absolutely right!
#25djayk85Posted 2/12/2014 5:10:49 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...

The sky is blue due to light refracting (or is it reflecting I can never remember) through the atmosphere.
---
3DS Code: 1564-3228-3253
#26J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 5:12:56 PM
Samurontai posted...
I wasn't retaliating at all. I didn't have anything to retaliate to. I think you need to learn what that word means before you start tossing it around LOL

Now that is a retaliation, nice try though bruh. bro

lrn2english

Do you even know what retaliate means? You responded to my post cursing and telling me what I should be doing. Also, "bruh"? lol you should lrn2grammar. By the way, that's an improper use of the spoiler tag, so I'll have to mark it. Sorry about that.

I guess I should use that Ignore button before this gets out of hand.
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#27J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 5:15:04 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...

There are reasonable explanations to those. You just made this topic because, wait... That's right, no one knows! You didn't have to make this topic here is all I'm saying. Plus, you got your answers. Why bother responding to me?
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#28SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 5:15:13 PM
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...
I wasn't retaliating at all. I didn't have anything to retaliate to. I think you need to learn what that word means before you start tossing it around LOL

lrn2english

Do you even know what retaliate means? You responded to my post cursing and telling me what I should be doing. Also, "bruh"? lol you should lrn2grammar. By the way, that's an improper use of the spoiler tag, so I'll have to mark it. Sorry about that.

LOL

I never responded to anything. I posted once XD

And LOL at you taking "Bruh" seriously, when it's obviously sarcasm.

Jesus, you need to lrn2troll as well lmao.
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#29Chico86_basicPosted 2/12/2014 5:17:34 PM
C'mon kids, stop arguing against each other. Fair answer though, Mew is rare but his clones are not...
#30DoctorBrockPosted 2/12/2014 5:22:24 PM
Samurontai posted...
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...

lrn2english

LOL

I never responded to anything. I posted once XD

And LOL at you taking "Bruh" seriously, when it's obviously sarcasm.

Jesus, you need to lrn2troll as well lmao.

lol new user. quoting=responding in gfaqs
---
Some people may tell you that I'm a doctor. That's false. I'm the doctor.
You'd be surprised at how overused the word 'literally' is.