This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#41BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:55:20 PM
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...
Replies are in italics because why the hell not?

I never take anything on GFAQs seriously. Why would anyone?

Yet you're making a huge spectacle over someone making another topic that had nothing to do with you. You don't have an answer so stop being trolling.

English isn't your first language, is it? Being trolling? O-o
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#42J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 6:55:49 PM
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...

Yet you're making a huge spectacle over someone making another topic that had nothing to do with you. You don't have an answer so stop being trolling.

Debating over something isn't against the ToU. ITT we were debating on why TC made this topic and whether or not it was necessary to get the answers he wanted. It sort of got out of hand though. Trolling wasn't my intention.
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#43R-A-VPosted 2/12/2014 6:56:26 PM(edited)
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...

It probably isn't yours either. Ignoranc? O-o
#44R-A-VPosted 2/12/2014 6:57:31 PM
J_Applei posted...
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...

Debating over something isn't against the ToU. ITT we were debating on why TC made this topic and whether or not it was necessary to get the answers he wanted. It sort of got out of hand though. Trolling wasn't my intention.

But I thought you didn't take gamefaqs seriously? Surely him going "against the tou" shouldn't be that big a deal. Especially if it isn't you.
#45BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:57:51 PM
R-A-V posted...
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...

It probably isn't yours either. Ignoranc? O-o

This username was made pre the ability to change names and the name was too long. So the E was cut off. I went idle/dropped off the internet and came back just after they shut down the ability to change it. It's not an error in spelling, the name was genuinely too long during the time it was made.
---
#46JrstegPosted 2/12/2014 6:58:39 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
Why'd you have to make ANOTHER topic about this? >_>

And no, it's not rare.

Don't be rude.

How was that being rude? You stop cluttering the boards.

I agree. He's rude. But I've seen him in a lot of threads, and he's kind of a dick always.
---
FC: 4828-4571-3388; Ghost; IGN James
#47R-A-VPosted 2/12/2014 6:58:49 PM
This username was made pre the ability to change names and the name was too long. So the E was cut off. I went idle/dropped off the internet and came back just after they shut down the ability to change it. It's not an error in spelling, the name was genuinely too long during the time it was made.

Sure it was.
#48Sanktu_VyvorantPosted 2/12/2014 6:59:25 PM
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...
I never retaliated to anything though. I simply told you to shut up and stop making a big deal about it. That's not a retaliation, that's just a response. A retaliation would be if you actually posted something about me, and then I replied back to it. I wasn't "retaliating" I was responding to you trolling because you're butt devestated at seeing two of the same topics for some reason.

Also, LOL lmao XD

That's not being mad, that's me laughing. I'm laughing at how devastated you are. You threatened to report me, and then said you were going to put me on your ignore list.

Btw, what happened to that whole ignore list thing? You gonna do that anytime soon? LOL lmao XD

PS lrn2english

-But you're clearly retaliating now, aren't you? Again, stop contradicting yourself.

I literally said this myself bruh. Maybe you should lrn2read as well lol

I'm sorry, but where did you say that you were retaliating?

post 20. Kinda vague, second line though.

-You should lrn2english before you tell others to "btw".

Idonteven

"gonna". Must I continue?

Nahhhhh

-I find that a lot of people use "lol" to hide their anger while posting and you're no different. I could clearly see it in your word choice. :P

Because you totally know exactly what someone is doing on the other side of the internet don't you? It's cute how much you think you know XD

Much easier to respond to your posts in bullet points/dashes.

Hmm, we have something in common then.

Fair enough.

Replies in bold.

And I hope you're not taking any of this seriously. Would hate for you to just take off while I'm having all this fun :3

You seem like the type of person that would post on Current Events >.> (not a bad thing btw....kinda)

Replies are in bold again >.>

But how bout we just call this quits.. because I'm out of post on my other account, and aint nobody got time for 450 posts of trolling. Get your last word in bro. I can take the heat
---
Pokemon X FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#49J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 7:01:24 PM
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...
R-A-V posted...
J_Applei posted...

But I thought you didn't take gamefaqs seriously? Surely him going "against the tou" shouldn't be that big a deal. Especially if it isn't you.

Perhaps I misstated that. Unless it's meant to be very offensive or someone is doing something that is clearly meant to troll, I don't take them seriously. Especially in this situation.
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#50BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 7:01:26 PM
R-A-V posted...

Sure it was.

Compare when my account was to yours and you'll see. This account's close to six years old.
---