This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#51Sanktu_VyvorantPosted 2/12/2014 6:02:27 PM
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
R-A-V posted...
This username was made pre the ability to change names and the name was too long. So the E was cut off. I went idle/dropped off the internet and came back just after they shut down the ability to change it. It's not an error in spelling, the name was genuinely too long during the time it was made.

Sure it was.

Compare when my account was to yours and you'll see. This account's close to six years old.

Round 2!

Featuring R-A-V and BlissedIgnoranc!
---
Pokemon X FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#52BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:05:23 PM
I actually was curious whether English was his first language or not, just because I see mistakes like that amongst English as a second or third language populace. I wasn't trying to troll or make fun, alas...his butt is chafed for no apparent reason. C'est la vie.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#53J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 6:08:47 PM
Sanktu_Vyvorant posted...
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...
J_Applei posted...
Samurontai posted...
I never retaliated to anything though. I simply told you to shut up and stop making a big deal about it. That's not a retaliation, that's just a response. A retaliation would be if you actually posted something about me, and then I replied back to it. I wasn't "retaliating" I was responding to you trolling because you're butt devestated at seeing two of the same topics for some reason.

Also, LOL lmao XD

That's not being mad, that's me laughing. I'm laughing at how devastated you are. You threatened to report me, and then said you were going to put me on your ignore list.

Btw, what happened to that whole ignore list thing? You gonna do that anytime soon? LOL lmao XD

PS lrn2english

-But you're clearly retaliating now, aren't you? Again, stop contradicting yourself.

I literally said this myself bruh. Maybe you should lrn2read as well lol

I'm sorry, but where did you say that you were retaliating?

post 20. Kinda vague, second line though.

You didn't make that clear enough.

-You should lrn2english before you tell others to "btw".

Idonteven

"gonna". Must I continue?

Nahhhhh

Uh, okay...

-I find that a lot of people use "lol" to hide their anger while posting and you're no different. I could clearly see it in your word choice. :P

Because you totally know exactly what someone is doing on the other side of the internet don't you? It's cute how much you think you know XD

Human nature says otherwise.

Much easier to respond to your posts in bullet points/dashes.

Hmm, we have something in common then.

Fair enough.

Replies in bold.

And I hope you're not taking any of this seriously. Would hate for you to just take off while I'm having all this fun :3

Replies are in italics because why the hell not?

I never take anything on GFAQs seriously. Why would anyone?

You seem like the type of person that would post on Current Events >.> (not a bad thing btw....kinda)

Not really sure how to respond to this...

Replies are in bold again >.>

But how bout we just call this quits.. because I'm out of post on my other account, and aint nobody got time for 450 posts of trolling. Get your last word in bro. I can take the heat

Leaving so soon? What about your other 3+ alts?

Italics again.

If you're leaving then GG. I haven't done this in a while, it was fun. Maybe I should go to more hackers vs non hackers topics if I want to do this again. :3
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#54Run_2_the_HillsPosted 2/12/2014 6:09:46 PM
on the trade boards mew hasnt been rare for a long time.
---
FC: 0834-2045-9046 IGN: Ying
friend safari: psychic grumpig, espurr, gothorita
#55NaichingeruPosted 2/12/2014 6:09:50 PM
I haven't read much of this topic, but you can catch Mew in Red/Blue without any external devices - so I wouldn't say it is very rare, no.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#56BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:11:04 PM
Naichingeru posted...
I haven't read much of this topic, but you can catch Mew in Red/Blue without any external devices - so I wouldn't say it is very rare, no.

I don't think you can transfer from gen 1 and 2 upwards. I believe Gen 3 lacks any ability to port from previous ones though.
---
#57TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 6:14:26 PM
Well, this topic derailed.
#58BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:17:13 PM
TooManyVowels posted...

Indeed it did, but you got your answers. So you can lock it now.
---
#59TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 6:22:02 PM
TooManyVowels posted...

Indeed it did, but you got your answers. So you can lock it now.

Too bad, because I'm not going to due to your attitude this whole time.
#60BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:24:34 PM
We all know this is just your passive aggressive way to get someone to offer you a pokemon, it's rather tiresome. :/
---