This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#61SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 7:28:16 PM
lol how isn't this topic locked yet? >.>
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#62TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:29:10 PM
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
We all know this is just your passive aggressive way to get someone to offer you a pokemon, it's rather tiresome. :/

LOL, and it's clear that this is just your lame attempt at trolling.
#63BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 7:31:01 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
We all know this is just your passive aggressive way to get someone to offer you a pokemon, it's rather tiresome. :/

Seeing as I specifically remember YOU posting on wrong boards asking for/trading pokemon multiple times, no. Not trolling.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#64TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:32:31 PM
TooManyVowels posted...

Seeing as I specifically remember YOU posting on wrong boards asking for/trading pokemon multiple times, no. Not trolling.

Apparently ITT, trading = begging for Pokemon.
#65Relient_KPosted 2/12/2014 7:46:14 PM
Mew, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Manaphy are the only events I have that I cannot guarantee are real. In fact, I know the Shaymin was a hacked event. They all have terrible natures and stats too so I'd like all of these to come up again. I got a TRU arceus as well that is decent but I'd another one of those as well.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#66BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 7:48:34 PM
Shaymin and Manaphy seem the hardest to get. It took me an entire day to trade for a Manaphy. Luckily I had a Shaymin in B2.
---
#67R-A-VPosted 2/12/2014 7:55:19 PM
I actually was curious whether English was his first language or not, just because I see mistakes like that amongst English as a second or third language populace. I wasn't trying to troll or make fun, alas...his butt is chafed for no apparent reason. C'est la vie.

Why do you even care? You can't even spell simple words, so you can't even talk. My butt is chafed? Um, you replied to me. You were trying to troll and you looked silly doing it with that username. Your butt is chafed over my comment, be honest.
#68BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 7:56:46 PM
R-A-V posted...
I actually was curious whether English was his first language or not, just because I see mistakes like that amongst English as a second or third language populace. I wasn't trying to troll or make fun, alas...his butt is chafed for no apparent reason. C'est la vie.

Why do you even care? You can't even spell simple words, so you can't even talk. My butt is chafed? Um, you replied to me. You were trying to troll and you looked silly doing it with that username. Your butt is chafed over my comment, be honest.

Your hostility is evident to your emotional state. That is all that needs to be said.
---
#69Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 2/12/2014 7:57:04 PM
"mew is the rarest of all pokemon"

-some scientist guy, pokemon movie 1
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NBCS1u_zs
#70R-A-VPosted 2/12/2014 7:57:30 PM
R-A-V posted...

Your hostility is evident to your emotional state. That is all that needs to be said.

And who started with the hostility? Exactly.