This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

#71BlissedIgnorancPosted 2/12/2014 6:58:38 PM
R-A-V posted...
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
R-A-V posted...
I actually was curious whether English was his first language or not, just because I see mistakes like that amongst English as a second or third language populace. I wasn't trying to troll or make fun, alas...his butt is chafed for no apparent reason. C'est la vie.

Why do you even care? You can't even spell simple words, so you can't even talk. My butt is chafed? Um, you replied to me. You were trying to troll and you looked silly doing it with that username. Your butt is chafed over my comment, be honest.

Your hostility is evident to your emotional state. That is all that needs to be said.

And who started with the hostility? Exactly.

Ahh yes because asking a question with genuine curiosity equates to hostility. Right.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#72TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:01:47 PM
R-A-V posted...
R-A-V posted...
I actually was curious whether English was his first language or not, just because I see mistakes like that amongst English as a second or third language populace. I wasn't trying to troll or make fun, alas...his butt is chafed for no apparent reason. C'est la vie.

Why do you even care? You can't even spell simple words, so you can't even talk. My butt is chafed? Um, you replied to me. You were trying to troll and you looked silly doing it with that username. Your butt is chafed over my comment, be honest.

Your hostility is evident to your emotional state. That is all that needs to be said.

And who started with the hostility? Exactly.

Ahh yes because asking a question with genuine curiosity equates to hostility. Right.

Blissed, everytime I see you post on these boards, you've got a bad attitude. I have to agree with the other poster. You're full of hostility.
#73J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 7:02:07 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
We all know this is just your passive aggressive way to get someone to offer you a pokemon, it's rather tiresome. :/

LOL, and it's clear that this is just your lame attempt at trolling.

Seeing as I specifically remember YOU posting on wrong boards asking for/trading pokemon multiple times, no. Not trolling.

Apparently ITT, trading = begging for Pokemon.

It's kind of obvious that you want someone to give one to you. Why else would you make this topic? Demographic purposes? lol

Rule of life: begging will get you no where.
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#74Tyler_strazzaPosted 2/12/2014 7:05:26 PM
Hey guys.. I'm not here to take sides with anyone, and tell me if you somehow disagree with me saying this, but can we all just stop now? It's been 8 pages of bickering.
---
3ds fc: 1006-0088-6571
#75SamurontaiPosted 2/12/2014 7:07:03 PM
Tyler_strazza posted...
Hey guys.. I'm not here to take sides with anyone, and tell me if you somehow disagree with me saying this, but can we all just stop now? It's been 8 pages of bickering.

2 pages.

50 post/page master race.

Jk, I agree.
---
FC: 0748 - 3497 - 9968 Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus.
IGN: Sanktu
#76TooManyVowels(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:10:34 PM
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
We all know this is just your passive aggressive way to get someone to offer you a pokemon, it's rather tiresome. :/

LOL, and it's clear that this is just your lame attempt at trolling.

Seeing as I specifically remember YOU posting on wrong boards asking for/trading pokemon multiple times, no. Not trolling.

Apparently ITT, trading = begging for Pokemon.

It's kind of obvious that you want someone to give one to you. Why else would you make this topic? Demographic purposes? lol

Rule of life: begging will get you no where.

You are too much. Asking a question =\= begging for pixels.
#77iamBGSPosted 2/12/2014 7:11:06 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
J_Applei posted...
Why'd you have to make ANOTHER topic about this? >_>

And no, it's not rare.

Don't be rude.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
---
0688 5336 2575 Pidgey, Swanna, Rufflet, PM me if you add please
Add me *before* contacting...don't have space for provisional adds
#78J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 7:19:41 PM
TooManyVowels posted...
You are too much. Asking a question =\= begging for pixels.

Here we go again with this. >_>

Why, why, WHY did you ask this question in the first place? Obviously you didn't ask it for the lulz or because "you wanted to". There has to be a reason. Just admit that you want one, so many other users do stuff like this too.
---
I like Apple Pie.
#79NeoToastDXPosted 2/12/2014 7:28:03 PM
LMBO @ worrying about someone "cluttering the boards". As if this place was some great bastion of quality to begin with.

I almost feel like giving the TC a Mew just to spite these people.
---
Tetris is the sport of Danish Kings.
3DS FC: 5198-2508-0349 | Electrode, Pikachu, Luxio in Friend Safari
#80J_AppleiPosted 2/12/2014 7:33:14 PM
NeoToastDX posted...
LMBO @ worrying about someone "cluttering the boards". As if this place was some great bastion of quality to begin with.

I almost feel like giving the TC a Mew just to spite these people.

Please do. It will stop this thread from getting any worse.
---
I like Apple Pie.