This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mew rare?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Mew rare?
1 year ago#81
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
You are too much. Asking a question =\= begging for pixels.

Here we go again with this. >_>

Why, why, WHY did you ask this question in the first place? Obviously you didn't ask it for the lulz or because "you wanted to". There has to be a reason.

Heaven forbid someone go to a message board dedicated to Pokémon discussion and ask a simple question about the rarity of a Pokémon.

I don't understand why you're so bent on the notion that TC has some secret ulterior motive.
---
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
1 year ago#82
This kind of garbage topic can reach nearly 100 posts, really o.O? And all of my well-thought anti-Smogon controversial topics have never passed 50.

To answer your question: to people who didn't participate in events then Mew is super-rare. This is the pokemon that the bank's hack-check pays the most attention to. My mew was luckily got through the first time but after that 5 other Mews that I downloaded from Pokecheck failed miserably (all of them was 100% legal according to Pokecheck).
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189 - Safari: Oddish, Petilil, and Quilladin
1 year ago#83
I have four boxes of Mews, so they're not rare.
---
PSN: DarkEmigaru98 - 3DS FC: 0490-6216-2718
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
1 year ago#84
Xeylir posted...
J_Applei posted...
TooManyVowels posted...
You are too much. Asking a question =\= begging for pixels.

Here we go again with this. >_>

Why, why, WHY did you ask this question in the first place? Obviously you didn't ask it for the lulz or because "you wanted to". There has to be a reason.

Heaven forbid someone go to a message board dedicated to Pokémon discussion and ask a simple question about the rarity of a Pokémon.

I don't understand why you're so bent on the notion that TC has some secret ulterior motive.

Thank you! Dang, I didn't realizing asking the rarity of a Pokemon after a huge new program is released was such a no-no on this board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Mew rare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived