This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is clearly a hack...

#11x2link777Posted 2/13/2014 6:10:06 AM
MegaDuran posted...
dont believe in people saying that. in some way shape or form, they tried to get through a pokemon that was genned or saved imperfectly in some way and thats it. i myself ended up not getting several event pokemon through, that I traded in these very trading boards over the years. most of them seemed ok with all the right trainer infos and I actually expected them to be clones. but I guess that somewhere along the line, someone edited a nature or iv value without correcting for the pid or something. and so i said goodbye to surfing pikachu, meloetta and manaphy, and a few other trades i made in the past.

You can choose not to believe us all you want, it only makes you wrong, and a giant ass for essentially calling us liars. I,ve personally had a few things not go through that I myself caught between HG and White 2, no pokegen, no action replay, nothing. So yes, the "hack checks" do block some legitimate Pokemon, even if it's only a fraction of what it doesn't.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!! PokemonX FC 4313-1091-2643 IGN:Sierra
#12SpunkySixPosted 2/13/2014 6:14:40 AM
kamahl25 posted...
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Anti hackers complained about hackers so they made it so legit pokemon couldn't get through and that decently hacked ones will. Blame them for the hack check if anything. Not flaming. Just facts.

Or we'll blame you for hacking...this is like blaming the victim

THANK YOU.

"Oh, sure, I was drunk and speeding down the highway on the wrong side, but then this JERK reported me to the police and now they made it harder to drink and drive on highways. What an *** clown, right?"
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#13viewtifullink99Posted 2/13/2014 6:17:19 AM
The hack checks are horrible.

They still check things such as making sure a pokemon was caught in a place it could have logically been caught, etc.

But I got past a latios/latias that were coded to say I caught them at level 50 (and they still say that in the stats screen) but they're both on level 45 and 40 respectively.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0275 7830 8036
Pokemon in Safari: Dunsparce, Audino, Eevee
#14MegaMawile14Posted 2/13/2014 6:21:15 AM
SpunkySix posted...
kamahl25 posted...
Anti hackers complained about hackers so they made it so legit pokemon couldn't get through and that decently hacked ones will. Blame them for the hack check if anything. Not flaming. Just facts.

THANK YOU.

"Oh, sure, I was drunk and speeding down the highway on the wrong side, but then this JERK reported me to the police and now they made it harder to drink and drive on highways. What an *** clown, right?"

This.
#15_KGC_Posted 2/13/2014 6:24:57 AM
Xynaxus64 posted...
Yeah. I got a Level 1 shiny 6 IV Dialga from a trade once. It blows my mind how the obvious hacks get through.

Lol...
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#16gkathellarPosted 2/13/2014 6:27:10 AM
MegaMawile14 posted...
SpunkySix posted...
kamahl25 posted...

THANK YOU.

This.

You all do realize that the quality of GF's hack checks has nothing to do with gamefaqs forum politics, right?
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#17MegaMawile14Posted 2/13/2014 6:27:35 AM
_KGC_ posted...
Xynaxus64 posted...
Yeah. I got a Level 1 shiny 6 IV Dialga from a trade once. It blows my mind how the obvious hacks get through.

Lol...

It's incredibly unlikely but it could have been from the Arceus event in HG/SS.