This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just witnessed some horrifying calcs....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just witnessed some horrifying calcs....
2 years ago#11
DutchKraken posted...
First, Talonflame needs to Sword Dance, this is possible but not that easy to do, considering how frail a Talonflame is. Then it needs Natural Gift with an item that you would ordinary not use, instead of another item and then you also need to keep it on the field.

Yeah, good luck with that. Want to see horrifying calcs? Use Shuckle instead. Consider it having used "Power Trick".

Except Shuckle has no priority moves and after Power Trick, its base speed is still 20, so it will be one-shot before it can do anything.
---
My Let's Play Channe (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
2 years ago#12
Also with this you can run Acrobatics Instead of Brave Bird.
---
FC: 0705-3611-4725 LUIZ
2 years ago#13
ITT: we learn 4x weakness attacks do a lot of damage.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5413-0006-7792
PM me so I can add you as well!
2 years ago#14
How is this in the least bit surprising? Base 100 attack against a Pokemon that has a x4 weakness... Uhh, yeah, of course they're going to faint.
---
FC: 4785-5576-2079 IGN: Raphael
2 years ago#15
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
DutchKraken posted...
First, Talonflame needs to Sword Dance, this is possible but not that easy to do, considering how frail a Talonflame is. Then it needs Natural Gift with an item that you would ordinary not use, instead of another item and then you also need to keep it on the field.

Yeah, good luck with that. Want to see horrifying calcs? Use Shuckle instead. Consider it having used "Power Trick".

Except Shuckle has no priority moves and after Power Trick, its base speed is still 20, so it will be one-shot before it can do anything.

Perhaps he meant Power Split instead? That would definitely knock the effectiveness of T-Flame down quite a bit.
---
FC 4725-8215-0096
2 years ago#16
Roflcopter talon flame isn't good find a different cheesy poke
---
FC 1134 8757 3173 ign lord bl4st
2 years ago#17
bwebber17 posted...
How is this in the least bit surprising? Base 100 attack against a Pokemon that has a x4 weakness... Uhh, yeah, of course they're going to faint.

Isn't Talonflame base 81 atk?
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
2 years ago#18
Almightyblast posted...
Roflcopter talon flame isn't good find a different cheesy poke

Please tell me why it isn't good
---
Please do not try to apply logic to Pokemon FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry
2 years ago#19
YourLuck posted...
bwebber17 posted...

Isn't Talonflame base 81 atk?

He meant Nature Power's 100 BP
---
My Let's Play Channe (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
2 years ago#20
Good thing I kill that flying piece of KFC before it does anything.
---
3DS FC: 2036 7930 8344
LoL IGN: inplane
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just witnessed some horrifying calcs....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived