This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else working on Noah's Ark in bank?

#81BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/13/2014 3:04:59 PM
Ace81892 posted...
*Cartman's voice* I love you guys. I never expected this level of success.

Fix'd :D
---
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
#82Ace81892Posted 2/13/2014 3:06:31 PM
BloodlustSweden posted...
Ace81892 posted...

Lol. Do whatever you want man. You guys took the bait way harder than I expected.

10/10

Good show.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#83J_AppleiPosted 2/13/2014 3:07:43 PM
Ace81892 posted...
Lol. Do whatever you want man. You guys took the bait way harder than I expected.

10/10

Good show.

Classic GFAQs. Always taking bait, no matter how obvious it is. :3
---
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.
#84BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/13/2014 3:07:59 PM
Ace81892 posted...
Ace81892 posted...

10/10

Good show.

I..uh don't even remember you posting, but ok...your welcome..i guess :)
---
#85zelionxPosted 2/13/2014 3:09:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#86MegaMawile14Posted 2/13/2014 3:12:29 PM
zelionx posted...
zelionx posted...
zelionx posted...
It's hard to take MegaMawile seriously when he/she was hating on the USA a few weeks ago. Over the top nationalism is almost as bad as religion itself.

And you show in comment after comment that one should not take you seriously... I'm almost starting to think "Poe's Law"..

I can't take you seriously either when you are heavily distorting my arguments

It's all there, people can just read for themselves :p

Good. I'll even summarize my points here

1. Historically speaking, whether it was to the extent of religious exaggeration, a "great flood" did happen

2. Individuals like you, MegaMawile, and radical Christians who plug their ears and refuse to listen to anything their opponent says are the problem with society, not religion or atheism

3. This argument is a waste of time because for all I know you could be a neckbeard who lives in his mom's basement or you might not exist at all. You could be a program whose purpose is to make ignorant statements for my entertainment. I'd like to think the latter because it would certainly make humanity look better

So a flood may have happened. All that means is whoever wrote the Bible decided to exaggerate along with along the other rubbish. And you're calling us ignorant, but you just said BloodlustSweden is a neckbeard.
#87BloodlustSwedenPosted 2/13/2014 3:17:59 PM(edited)
zelionx posted...
zelionx posted...
zelionx posted...
It's hard to take MegaMawile seriously when he/she was hating on the USA a few weeks ago. Over the top nationalism is almost as bad as religion itself.

And you show in comment after comment that one should not take you seriously... I'm almost starting to think "Poe's Law"..

I can't take you seriously either when you are heavily distorting my arguments

It's all there, people can just read for themselves :p

Good. I'll even summarize my points here

1. Historically speaking, whether it was to the extent of religious exaggeration, a "great flood" did happen

2. Individuals like you, MegaMawile, and radical Christians who plug their ears and refuse to listen to anything their opponent says are the problem with society, not religion or atheism

3. This argument is a waste of time because for all I know you could be a neckbeard who lives in his mom's basement or you might not exist at all. You could be a program whose purpose is to make ignorant statements for my entertainment. I'd like to think the latter because it would certainly make humanity look better

1. There was no debate on this, wheter or not a flood happened at all is not the issue.

2. Riight, we are the one plugging our ears.. (To explain a bit further: I was listening, it's just that it's the same old fallacies and unproven claims time after time...)
2b. I didn't know atheism was ever a problem with society as much as a solution. ;3

3. Aww, if i got a penny everytime people have gotten desperate enough to say something like that XD
---
#88SpoonMan54321(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 8:12:57 PM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
I love how this topic has degraded into this because the TC used a simple, relatable, succinct term to describe what he was doing with Pokebank.

THIS!

almost every single person besides you who posted in this thread sucks.

seriously guys. two of each animal. that's ALL I wanted to get across with the title. stop it.
---
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - Illumise, Paras, Venomoth
#89Pupu27Posted 2/13/2014 8:17:09 PM
MegaMawile14 posted...
SuperRup91 posted...
Ace81892 posted...
bonann posted...
Ace81892 posted...
You can't fit 718 animals on any sort of ark.

They never specified on how big the ark was. Could be 10 times as big as a Wailord.

Then it would never hold together.

are we seriously arguing the logistics of an old man who somehow managed to build a giant boat that could hold two of every land animal as the entire world flooded?

Saying that as if it actually happened...

It did happen. I watched Discovery some years back, and they said that they found some clues about Noah's ark
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189 - Safari: Oddish, Petilil, and Quilladin
#90Morningstar1337Posted 2/13/2014 8:22:32 PM
zelionx posted...
Rayquaza487 posted...
MegaMawile14 posted...
Just because a lot of people believe it doesn't make it true...

And just because a few people don't believe it doesn't make it false.

I'm tired of these "debates" so i'll skip to the end directly: Proof please.

There is enough historical evidence from multiple civilizations to prove that the flood mentioned in the bible happened. Did Noah exist? Maybe, maybe not but the flood did exist. That's a fact

In the Pokemon world maybe there was a trainer called Noah, maybe he had face an evil man with a Kyogre (would explain the flood) and maybe some spacetime from Dialga/Palkia shenanigans cause the bible writers to see flashes of the events and drew their own conclusions?
---
PSN: Morningstar108
3DS (subject to change):4098-4224-1908