This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Advice on my Mono Ghost Team?

#1KantonosoPosted 2/13/2014 5:16:36 PM
It's still very much a work in progress. Just wondering what input people have. I don't have a computer (posting from PS3/Phone) and as such I have difficulty doing too much research and as such am not fully aware of movesets, egg moves, etc. GFAQs crashes my browser every other thread, even. So yeah.

I basically just know what POKEMON I want, but not much ABOUT them. This is a relatively recent idea I've begun breeding for IVs on but not egg moves.

Open to suggestions for changes, my only request is that there be no two same subtypes. Having Spiritomb means not having Sableye, for example. Please don't mock my lack of familiariy with the newish pokemon. I skipped Gen 5 and have been lacking tech to peruse resources in gen 6.

Probably going to have, at least:

Aegislash (Not in friend safari but I got a lucky HP/Atk/SDef in the wild for starters)
-Adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/? (No idea if speed or should find a way to set up trick room.)
-Held iem: No idea.
-Moves: Probably King's Shield, but not sure what else.
-Notes: Definite mainstay because of type coverage.

Chandelure (Friend Safari)
-Modest with 31/x/31/31/31/?
-Held item: Unsure
-Moves: Flame Thrower, Shadow Ball... uh... I actually dunno what it learns!
-Notes: Special sweeper.

Spiritomb (Friend Safari) (Open to Sableye)
-Unsure of nature
-31/?/31/?/31/?
-Moves: Maybe something trollish like Will O Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Swaggger, and Psych Up?
-Only mon on team to not be weak to dark outside of Aegislash
-What about Prankster Sableye? I hear that's a thing, Any good? Options outside status?

Gourgeist (Friend Safari)
-Unsure what it learns/stats are. Want that part grass to counter Chandelure's weaknesses.
-I DO know about Pumpkaboo sizes and stat sets. Does that transfer to Gourgeist?

Candidates for the last two slots

Golurk (Need to catch wild. Will give up if bad luck with IVs)
-Probably Adamant
-31/31/31/x/31/31/?
-Moves: Mainly taking it as a counter to some types.

Gengar (Need to catch wild. Girlfriend will help me evolve.)
-Modest w/Levitate
-Held item: Smogon banned Mega Gengar and I want to actually be able to use this team, so Black Sludge.
-31/x/31/31/31/31/31
-Moves: Good question. Do I go type coverage special attacker (Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb?) Or take that Black Sludge to 11 with Substutute, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater? Or mix (Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, hypnosis?)
(Yeah, you can tell which gens I played more.)

Drifblim (Friend Safari)
- I honestly never cared enough to care, but Safari means an easy 2 perfect IVs, so it is an option.

Shuppet (Friend Safari)
- See Drifblim
---
PSN: Ranylyn. 3DS FC: 3883-5283-2067 Pokemon X Safari: Kakuna, Venomoth, Croagunk
(Recent restart, Croagunk not available atm)