This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Daycare question(specific)

#1Paladin ZPosted 2/14/2014 2:17:33 AM
Okay so I heard that I could give a Charizard dragon dance if I had a axew learn it and breed with a female charmander or such. Okay so here's the question, as I don't really care about using an axew so much could I just leave it in a daycare until it learns dragon dance then take it out until I find a char to breed it with?
#2The_DragonwPosted 2/14/2014 2:46:39 AM
Yes.
---
3DS FC: 1950 8577 8687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region: UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3ElNurglingPosted 2/14/2014 2:46:50 AM
You can, but you'll have to talk to the Lady regularly to see how many levels your Axew has gained. If you place him in the Day Care too long he'll forget D-Dance again and you're going to have to re-learn it in Dendemille Town.

You could also get a level 30 male Fraxure from GTS, they're safari monsters. Just feed it two rare candies and you have your Dragon Dance breeder.
---
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#4Paladin Z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 9:01:17 AM
ElNurgling posted...
You can, but you'll have to talk to the Lady regularly to see how many levels your Axew has gained. If you place him in the Day Care too long he'll forget D-Dance again and you're going to have to re-learn it in Dendemille Town.

You could also get a level 30 male Fraxure from GTS, they're safari monsters. Just feed it two rare candies and you have your Dragon Dance breeder.

Is that a multiplayer online thing? I just now got to the fossils but I heard that was one thing you want on charizard so I tried to figure out how to give it ti the other suggestions I think are learned by it or tms.