This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make Delphox OU

#21YourLuckPosted 2/16/2014 12:58:31 PM
Rook_the_Ranger posted...
RED_LINK1 posted...
He'll be OU if we all just use him a ton. Because that's what it means.

You beat me to it.

Umbreon and Electivire are both OU in gen 4 despite having no business there. I know that Umbreon is there partly for his huge fan base since one of his top teammates at one time was Espeon.

Just gather all the furries to showdown. Delphox will magically become OU.

I did read TC's post, but I thought this would be interesting to note.

But didn't Smogon change their policies so to be OU a lot of people would have to win a lot with that particular pokemon? Unless what you're suggesting is everyone uses Delphox, so it'll eventually be 'OU'?
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#22TropiOUsPosted 2/16/2014 1:03:12 PM(edited)
YourLuck posted...
Rook_the_Ranger posted...
RED_LINK1 posted...

You beat me to it.

Umbreon and Electivire are both OU in gen 4 despite having no business there. I know that Umbreon is there partly for his huge fan base since one of his top teammates at one time was Espeon.

Just gather all the furries to showdown. Delphox will magically become OU.

I did read TC's post, but I thought this would be interesting to note.

But didn't Smogon change their policies so to be OU a lot of people would have to win a lot with that particular pokemon? Unless what you're suggesting is everyone uses Delphox, so it'll eventually be 'OU'?

just get above 1200(this is really easy) and you won't need to worry about your battles not counting as much. You only need like 200k games for this though.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#23Lionheart08Posted 2/16/2014 3:37:53 PM(edited)
RED_LINK1 posted...

No, it still has to be viable. Crap load of people kept using Charizard even though it sucked ass last gen.

Thing about Delphox is that not only is it Stealth Rock weak (the thing that keeps most Fire Types from being viable) it's also has a crapload of common weaknesses.

What Delphox needs is more speed (to make it closer to Alakazam) and allow it to use moves like Aura Sphere and Thunderbolt.
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#24gamepimp12Posted 2/16/2014 3:45:11 PM
Lionheart08 posted...
RED_LINK1 posted...

No, it still has to be viable. Crap load of people kept using Charizard even though it sucked ass last gen.

Thing about Delphox is that not only is it Stealth Rock weak (the thing that keeps most Fire Types from being viable) it's also has a crapload of common weaknesses.

What Delphox needs is more speed (to make it closer to Alakazam) and allow it to use moves like Aura Sphere and Thunderbolt.

A lot of that is wrong
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#25Echo_djinnPosted 2/16/2014 3:46:31 PM
Move tutors will save this pokemon. I can feel it.
---
Wasting your time is the best use of my time.
FC: 5343-9208-5105 Gabite, shelgon, sligoo. That Dragon Swag Safari.
#26Lionheart08Posted 2/17/2014 7:49:54 AM
gamepimp12 posted...
Lionheart08 posted...
RED_LINK1 posted...

A lot of that is wrong

Claims something is wrong, does nothing to back it up.
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#27oO_Stryfe_OoPosted 2/18/2014 7:50:12 AM
^ lol

Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
Leave the stats as is but make it a Specially oriented Fire/Fighting type with Aura Sphere, Focus Blast and Vacuum Wave. OU fo' sho!

I actually wouldn't have minded this. I know a lot of people are probably tired of seeing Fire/Fighting starters, but I think it'd have been nice to have a special offensive one.
---
FC: 2337-4234-3045, Mii - Clifton, TSV - 1320, 2385 (PM me if match)
IGN - Hadrian/Halibel (Psychic - Espurr, Grumpig, Girafarig)