This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't get Celebi from Pokebank

#1Anomic93Posted 2/15/2014 9:57:31 PM
So I downloaded the Bank, linked it to my game, and uploaded my mons onto the bank.

At that point I could have picked up the celebi from choosing the pokemon link option at the startup menu but I wanted to receive it after restarting my game.

Now that I've reset the game, that pokemon link option is gone and I have no clue on how to get it. I've tried mystery gift, redownloading pokebank, but nothing works... Any suggestions?
#2FuneralCakePosted 2/15/2014 9:59:10 PM
You lost your chance to get it. This has apparently happened to other people, and they haven't found any way around it.

The reason this happens is because Bank is linked to one individual account, and not any game saves. So, once you activated the Celebi on one of your games, that was it. That was the only chance you had.

You could try emailing Nintendo and complaining, but I doubt they'd care.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#3VakturionPosted 2/15/2014 11:36:26 PM
You only get one celebi per nintendo ID, if you want another one you're going to have to delete your nintendo ID and make a new one. However if you delete your nintendo ID you lose everything you downloaded(full games and apps, etc) and any money currently on the ID.
---
Pokemon Y : 1091-8268-9885
i7 3930K - SLI GTX 780 - Asus RIVE - 32GB Corsair Platinum - Caselabs STH10 - watercooled - 1440p
#4FallenKnightXPosted 2/18/2014 3:33:50 PM
Did you find out a way to get Celebi still? I ran into the same problem, and now I can't even access my Pokebank. It says I need to access it using my other save... which I don't have anymore.
---
http://i.minus.com/i966kghLuZQYk.gif
#5bdgunda101Posted 2/20/2014 12:43:57 PM
try linking pokemon bank by using it with pokemon x or something.
---
Bad as a gun\
O_O
#6FallenKnightXPosted 2/22/2014 1:39:16 AM
bdgunda101 posted...
try linking pokemon bank by using it with pokemon x or something.

What do you mean? I linked it to my first save and now the option doesn't even show up.
If you mean I should use another copy of Pokemon, I don't have an extra.
---
http://i.minus.com/i966kghLuZQYk.gif