This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who here uses the Pokebank to

#1Skull_proPosted 2/16/2014 1:44:00 AM
Make their Own live dex? I mean, now with the bank, anyone who manage to make a live dex of all 721 pokemons (including the two yet to be revealed pokemons) Won't have to go trhough the hassle of transferring every pokemon from one gen to the other.

OR

What I may do, is use the Bank to more easily handle my live dex (which has around 100-150 pokemon as of now) Then, when/if I complete it. I'll just transfert that to whatever is my current ''main game'' (which is X for now)
---
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396
#2Tsukasa1891Posted 2/16/2014 1:58:55 AM
yeah. i'm working on making a living dex now. but i only have 1-90 done, so i still have a long way to go. it also doesn't help that i released a lot of the pokemon i evolved to complete the pokedex.
---
3DS 2165-5497-5235
#3XavuuPosted 2/16/2014 2:00:45 AM
They don't count for the kalos dex if you pokebank them.
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
#4waterdeepchuPosted 2/16/2014 2:03:32 AM
yeah, I'm doing it. It helps that I'd already finished the pokedex in Black 2. Unfortunately, at some point I'd traded my dusknoir.

Gettign a dusclops is easy enough in X/Y, but lacking two 3DSs, I had to find a way to get a dusclops on a gen 4 or five games, and the item to trade to make it evolve.

Eventually I got annoyed, after checking my copies of Pearl and Emerald to see if i was anywhere near where I'd need to be to get a duskull (nope) and just put one of my several Regirock up on the GTS asking for a Dusknoir.
#5Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 2:10:27 AM
waterdeepchu posted...
yeah, I'm doing it. It helps that I'd already finished the pokedex in Black 2. Unfortunately, at some point I'd traded my dusknoir.

Gettign a dusclops is easy enough in X/Y, but lacking two 3DSs, I had to find a way to get a dusclops on a gen 4 or five games, and the item to trade to make it evolve.

Eventually I got annoyed, after checking my copies of Pearl and Emerald to see if i was anywhere near where I'd need to be to get a duskull (nope) and just put one of my several Regirock up on the GTS asking for a Dusknoir.

I'm at the job right now, but if you can wait until, say, around 10 AM on eastern time, I can help you, providing you also have the reaper cloth. I have every gen 4,5 and 6 main games, so reguardless of what gen you need, I can help you. I also happen to have 3 3DSes (my old broken one, my brand new one, and my GFs) and a DS lite, so transferring stuff from gen 4 to 6 won't be a problem.
---
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396
#6CountPopeulaPosted 2/16/2014 3:10:06 AM
I'm working on mine, I just finished it through Celebi yesterday.

I'm doing mine 100% in French, so it's much more tedious as I basically have to get them all myself, I can't just hit the GTS for them.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire