This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Delphox mentioned in today's POTW

#161ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/18/2014 9:14:22 AM
Callista08 posted...
tl;dr version

Yes Serebii has poor judgement hiring her to write.

Yes BH lack professionalism.

No they don't care.

Yes you don't like them.

Yes she needs a new shtick

No it's not happening anytime soon.

Let's just leave it at that everyone. Nothing will change, you would think Serebii would be respectful enough to at least remove the Delphox statements during posting to stop all this bull but he doesn't.

Let's move on.

Too bad people are too brain dead to let it be
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#162FurryslayerPosted 2/18/2014 9:58:46 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Callista08 posted...
tl;dr version

Yes Serebii has poor judgement hiring her to write.

Yes BH lack professionalism.

No they don't care.

Yes you don't like them.

Yes she needs a new shtick

No it's not happening anytime soon.

Let's just leave it at that everyone. Nothing will change, you would think Serebii would be respectful enough to at least remove the Delphox statements during posting to stop all this bull but he doesn't.

Let's move on.

Too bad people are too brain dead to let it be

I don't think you will ever truly appreciate the irony of your statement.
#163360pagesPosted 2/18/2014 11:32:29 AM
No one answered any of my points,

I feel so lonely,

But really POTW needs to go back to highlighting the pokemon of the week with relevant information rather than at pointless jabs.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
#164massifbeefPosted 2/18/2014 11:41:59 AM(edited)
Is one damage calculation so bothersome? Don't like it, don't read it.
---
My signature? I'd be happy to... NOT TELL YOU!
FC: 2165-5608-6960 Safari: Garbodor, Seviper, Whirlipede
#165MegaMawile14Posted 2/18/2014 11:34:39 AM
360pages posted...

I feel so lonely,

But really POTW needs to go back to highlighting the pokemon of the week with relevant information rather than at pointless jabs.

About 1% of the article is a jab at Delphox. The rest is relevant info about the Pokémon of the week.
#166360pagesPosted 2/18/2014 11:37:40 AM
MegaMawile14 posted...
360pages posted...

I feel so lonely,

About 1% of the article is a jab at Delphox. The rest is relevant info about the Pokémon of the week.

The problem with it, is that damage calculation could have been used for something far more relevant in the meta.

If it's a choice at a jab or putting in more info that is actually helpful than I would pick the info, but like I said, I really don't use Serebii for single meta information since they really aren't constantly shifting or changing things like when Smogon looks at a pokemon
---
#167MegaMawile14Posted 2/18/2014 11:41:07 AM
360pages posted...
MegaMawile14 posted...
360pages posted...

I feel so lonely,

The problem with it, is that damage calculation could have been used for something far more relevant in the meta.

If it's a choice at a jab or putting in more info that is actually helpful than I would pick the info, but like I said, I really don't use Serebii for single meta information since they really aren't constantly shifting or changing things like when Smogon looks at a pokemon

I would assume she adds in the Delphox jabs after she's written the articles, so it really isn't taking away from any relevance.
#168FurryyifferPosted 2/18/2014 11:43:13 AM
Runeboggle posted...
You have furry in your name. You are years from being able to talk you ignorant kid

His name is a play off of a well-known Delphox proponent named "Furryyiffer."

TG_Wolf posted...
Another week, another inch deeper into the hole she's digging herself.

So one damage calc is a hole? Really?
Goddamn, you people are immature. What is this all about? The fact that she said Delphox sucks in her Delphox POTW?

Wait his account was made because of me? Why was I singled out? My qualms had more to do with how the author was acting during the whole thing and that there was misinformation(due to her not doing proper research) that they refused to fix in their article. I've agreed several times that Delphox is not all that great. :/
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X
#169360pagesPosted 2/18/2014 11:48:18 AM
MegaMawile14 posted...
360pages posted...
MegaMawile14 posted...
360pages posted...

I feel so lonely,

I would assume she adds in the Delphox jabs after she's written the articles, so it really isn't taking away from any relevance.

That's assuming, and even then it's not helpful at all, it's like putting a jab at Magikarp in every article, it's funny at first, but then you start to wonder why they are even wasting their time when most people already know that.

I would have liked to see damage calucations for feraligatr or some of the other RU and NU threats in last gens and this gens metagame. Then again I really didn't read the article since if I'm going to use a pokemon I usually end up using smogon sets.
---
#170ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/18/2014 11:58:07 AM
Taiki1927 posted...
Hoozah123 posted...
Are we still at this? I thought we come to an agreement that BlueHarvest's mental capacity is that of Caterpie.

We have, just some people will never understand

I doubt this as you guys are the ones crying every week about precious Delphox. Either you're all whining or extremely anxious Delphox gets mentioned.

Smh at SPP and Harvest for even responding to some of you

Have you even seen her heliolisk article

She bashed it in doubles which she knows nothing about. Face it, if it was a cookie cutter pokemon she wouldn't talk as much trash as she does

---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick